CSQT Trucking

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bgpike, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Deadhead75

Deadhead75 Light Load Member

Jun 13, 2014
    Axis, Al
    My loads have been pre loaded at Pine Bluff. I haven't had to wait there, yet.

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jarhed1964

Jarhed1964 Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    That's a good sign. They were having some issues or something. I used to arrive there at night and speND at least five hours waiting in a line of trucks and getting loaded. A few years ago before they were bought out it was an easy drop hook.

4. Jarhed1964

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Got my old truck back. Got some new drives. Taking a load out of Arkansas City tomorrow over to Richmond VA for "whenever I get there". He said Thursday at the latest, but I'm planning a Wednesday noonish delivery. Betting I run south to Gaston NC to pickup after that. Either MS bound, or Omaha, if I remember correctly.

I should have picked up the load tonight, but just rented another car and had to do some shopping. Carpet, cleaning supplies, a pillow, comforter, and a memory foam mattress from walmart. Going back to walmart at 4am to shop for groceries (the hotel fridge won't keep it cold until morning), then down to setup truck, and wait for dispatcher to assign me an empty.

BTW, I had my 1500 watt inverter ready for them to I stall, but they already had a 3000 watt inverter in there!! Nice surprise! I could put a washer and dryer in the truck!

5. Deadhead75

Deadhead75 Light Load Member

Jun 13, 2014
    Axis, Al
    Sounds good.

I delivered my Olmsted Falls, Ohio and picked a load up close to there and went to Kansas City, Mo and then picked up not car from there in Liberty, Mo going to Valliant, Ok and I am 40 miles from there now. Will deliver tomorrow.

I didn't know they had any black trucks but saw one Monday.
    I know you said you had had one but I hadn't seen one but did after you said that.

6. Jarhed1964

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Yep, there used to be three. I saw one other on the yard and of course mine. I'm back in the same one I left.

7. Jarhed1964

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Well, not sure what happened, but I have yet to break 3000 miles for the week. I pickup early, deliver early (lies, bribes, or playing dumb and just showing up), and still. Just ran 850 miles overnight to deliver on time, got a 337 mile load to deliver two days from now.

BTW, they are supposed to pay $10 for each Tire pass (1 per week) check at Loves. I haven't been reimbursed for any yet. I'm getting tired of asking so I quit doing it and will start using tire pass again when they pay me what they owe me ($40).

Had to fight for 2 weeks to get reimbursed $18.93 for wiper blades. I know the website says "detention pay", but unless you are willing to nag them for two weeks for each instance, forget about it. MOST of my loading and unloading is well over 3 hours. Still can't figure out why I couldn't get fluids for the tractor at the yard before I left. Boyd says they don't have any bottles. So, I'm out of washer fluid and the tractor is running low on coolant. But if I buy it, I'll have to beg for reimbursement for weeks. I do have green coolant though. Might use it.

Like I said, not sure what happened, but it appears that they are slacking on the trucking business and concentrating on the shop business.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    Rusty Trawler Thanks this.
  8. Rusty Trawler

Rusty Trawler Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2016
    "just ran 850 miles overnight..."
    Pretending I didn't hear that

9. Rusty Trawler

Jul 14, 2016
    Keep updating jar, they were next on my to do list.
    Now I'm crab walking it

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  10. Jarhed1964

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Ha!

Dropped trailer at West Monroe LA yesterday morning, picked up loaded trailer at thd same place for a run to Lumberton NC for today. Ran the rest of my hours out by 3:24pm yesterday, on duty at 1:24am 5o day and ran the last 525 miles or so this morning. I do that pretty much every day.

You don't think it's possible?

Rusty Trawler Thanks this.
  11. Rusty Trawler

Jul 14, 2016
    That is
    But 3:24pm is hardly overnight
    It's mid afternoon
    My bad, I take things too literally.
    Actually I'm still confused
    What's 5o day?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.