CSQT Trucking

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bgpike, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Jarhed1964

Jarhed1964 Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    BTW, I split. They killed my dedicated run with no notice, conversation, or explanation, so I quit the same way. Tcalled a load on the yard, packed my rental car, and went home. I guess they just assumed I would be ok going back otr, so actually asking me was out of the question. Just started dispatching me to Texas.

Also, I was denied detention on both ends if a load. My first detention request in two years.

Too many unfulfilled promises, deceit, and outright lies from Cathy. No decent health plan, no new group of trucks as promised (were supposed to get 50 2019 Cascadias in October), and the Ralph Lauren account apparently was lost.

You can still make money at .47/mi but you will do better there if you live in Arkansas.

Backatit Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Road*Runner

Road*Runner Light Load Member

Jun 14, 2015
    Arkansas
    Just ran across this thread. Arthur Beech is a well known scammer to truckers in Arkansas. Hes been scamming truckers since the 80's for sure. Didn't know he was still around. He changes names on his company when things start heating up for him. I was leased to him back then and didn't know any better. Ran good miles but my settlement checks were bouncing regularly. Only stayed there about a month and moved on. He has used a lot of different names for his company. Used to be Beech Trucking back in the day. If you see his name anywhere on a company stay away.

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.