D & D Sexton

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by ConcreteAngel, Jul 25, 2008.

1. libertasvelnex

libertasvelnex Bobtail Member

Dec 30, 2010
    Drove for D&D for several months as an O/O. Great people, but the miles weren't there. I have seen them farther west of late than they used to run, though

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drmndhc90

drmndhc90 Bobtail Member

May 15, 2011
    It is a great company!!

beejay334 Thanks this.
  4. justanotherdriver

justanotherdriver Bobtail Member

Jan 18, 2012
    oronogo mo
    Drugs are not a problem there

5. driver187

driver187 Bobtail Member

Nov 11, 2010
    wellington,ky
    I know this is a old post but i feel the need to comment on it.... i drive for d&d sexton and they are by far the best company i have ever worked for! from my understanding the have had thier issues in the past but i have yet to see any of the problems that have been brought up on here! i have worked for them for a year and a half and the ALWAYS get me home on the days i request or at least as close as possible! ALL maintinace issues i have had were solved very fast! the have new or newer equipment so the comment about the drivers truck being a POS is a flat out lie. if his truck was a POS its cause he toor it up. the people in dispatch will do thier best to work with u with any problems you have but after all this is trucking its not a 9-5 job where u punch out at the end of the day ##### happens! so i do highly recomend the any driver with a good work ethic and is will the help keep his truck clean and presentable the consider D&D Sexton

D LOOK and t bird Thank this.
  6. t bird

t bird Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Advance NC.
    I'm with you I all most went with D&D but went to Transport Service.

7. Mdtruker

Mdtruker Bobtail Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Berkeley Springs WV
    Ok I have about 20 years of safe driving..What would i start out at per mile with these guys ?

8. driver187

driver187 Bobtail Member

Nov 11, 2010
    wellington,ky
    You would probably start @ the max starting pay of .38 cpm

9. GutterLess

GutterLess Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Cassville, MO
    I drive for D&D and they are by far a great company to work for. They do what they say they will and pay what they say they will. They don't lie to anybody from the start. I worked for a bigger company before this and I know the smaller companies for instance D&D is the best place to go. You are treated like family instead of a number. U don't have to be out longer than 3 weeks at a time but if u choose u can run 7 days home 4 days but that would be less money... I go through home once a week and go home about 4 days a month cause that's what I want. I plan on becoming an owner operator here soon because they treat there owner ops hella good and u can make bank. We have several that have nice trucks and only run 4-5 days a week and can still pocket 1700-2000 dollars a week after expenses and taxes. Stay away from big companies unless u wanna throw your life away! U come here u start out at what a lot of drivers at bigger companies are making after 5 or even 10 years. I have big plans for myself and probably wont stay here forever but they are a good place to make money and get experience. U can run little or a lot of miles. Ive ran over 3000 miles many weeks but then again there are weeks u may get 1800-2000 if u go home. I ran little over 3 days one week then went home the rest and still had 2000+ miles. These guys want there drivers to be successful by all means!!!

10. woodlandman81

woodlandman81 Bobtail Member

Jun 30, 2014
    i have a buddy who works for them and loves them his father worked there to they now train dont know anything about the trainning

11. m.elliott

m.elliott Bobtail Member

May 23, 2015
    i just got hired to travel their from utah..is this good as they say ???? please fill me in . i dont want to job hop or have them waste mine or their time..should i take this offer? thanx drivers

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.