DAC question

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by NewbieRecentGrad, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    I said above it's HireRight not DAC or USIS! Just Google it! Even though you can still get there by Goggling all three names.

Nothing "falls off" your "DAC." You didn't read my post above! YOU have to notify HireRight through the links they provide to have older "junk" removed from your records. They won't do diddly unless YOU do it! I'd highly recommend that every driver go to HireRights website and start clicking on links and read about some of your "rights" given to you by the government concerning what YOU can do to protect yourself and what they can do for or to you!

Quit asking questions here and go look!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    I knew they were talking about changing the name again. Did not know they had done it yet. It is still the same 800 number. Nothing has changed except the name.

4. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    Yeah they are like a bottom feeder trucking company! Too many complaints or law suits and away they go with a new name!

5. notarps4me

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    I went to that website. To get a copy of your DAC they want personal info SSN, etc. It is not a secure site.

6. rubbergearsnextyear

rubbergearsnextyear Heavy Load Member

Nov 7, 2007
    Lexington, SC
    Print the form out from hireright and mail it in. That's what I did. Got my report back a couple weeks later. There's no getting around giving them your social if you want the report.

7. notarps4me

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    I have gotten several dac reports. I check it from time to time.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.