Dad tazered while holding newborn......

Discussion in 'Other News' started by GuysLady, Aug 14, 2007.

1. GuysLady

GuysLady Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jun 20, 2007
    The eye of the storm....
    No, she didn't, but she WAS threatened by the jerks! It goes to show just how blasted much these jerks can OVER REACT! And way too many of these rent a pigs are on power trips!

Bonnie

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    Well. we had this discussion on another board.. a couple of them actually.. and in my opinion (get ready those keeping score of my contrary posts), This doofus needed a good tasering! The fact is that he tried to leave a maternity ward with a baby without going through the procedures, then of course he started acting like an ###### and was taken under control by the use of a non lethal means. I do not understand all the monday morning QB'ing on these things. Had this idiot actually have made it out of the building who knows what the heck would have gone on. I for one do not understand why people automatically think that the police ought to have to risk their own safety and the safety of the other citizens by doing hand to hand combat with someone who obviously WANTS TO HURT THEM... non lethal weapons have saved a lot of idiot's their lives. Of course this also keeps these dummies in the gene pool and they are usually prolific breeders!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.