Daily express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by lucky, Sep 2, 2021.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    To be blunt cutting the ABS wires or other stunts like that pisses me off to no end because if I pickup a trailer like that then it has to go to a repair facility to get fixed. A lot of areas I run sometimes they’re not bothering with the scales but checking logs and if the DOT officer steps up on the side of the truck and sees the ABS alert light on in the instrument panel while he/she is talking to you you’re basically screwed! It’s not worth taking that chance-especially in states like Georgia,North Carolina,Louisiana & Alabama!

snowlauncher and TB John Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lucky

lucky Bobtail Member

May 3, 2010
    My total argument. It piss me off also. The abuse or ignorance from mechanic or drivers is getting out of hand.
    If you're truck has ABS problems. Legal you're not too be on road. A lawyer could use that in a injury case and criminal case.
    I been fired over my ethics regarding safety. I refuse too drive or do anything tell its safe too drive on the road.

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  4. Eddiec

Eddiec Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2015
    If you're involved in a legal dispute with Daily, you may want to keep your comments about them off of Social media.

LtlAnonymous Thanks this.
  5. lucky

lucky Bobtail Member

May 3, 2010
    I have attorney, and this isn't my first time

LtlAnonymous Thanks this.
  6. lucky

lucky Bobtail Member

May 3, 2010
    Yes, it's good advice. But it's all true facts and nothing too lie about. This isn't first te a company played nasty with me. But it's so wrong too hire people and put the employees safety and public at risk the way so many companies do. It's as if they are doing it because they can put the blame on the truck driver. In many cases this what they do.

TB John Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.