Daisey Dukes

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by navypoppop, Jun 10, 2018.

1. navypoppop

navypoppop Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Winter Haven, Fl.
    Anyone out here ever been to Daisey Dukes Cafe and Truck Stop? We are vacationing here in Greeneville, Tn. and heard about this old world truck stop in Mosheim, Tn. but by the looks from the street and the you tube video I do not think it is a place I would want to take my wife into. I can be wrong but I was hoping for some good reviews on it before I stop. The lot is a little rough and the building looks quite rundown but that could make it a good little stop. Hope to get some insight on it. Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Clyde07

Clyde07 Heavy Load Member

May 28, 2013
    You’ll be fine taking your wife in there. No problems at all. I haven’t been in there in 3 or so years, but I doubt it’s changed. I wouldn’t drive a hundred miles out of route just to eat there, but it would be my choice over any of the other truck stops in that area. Let us know what you think.

austinmike Thanks this.
  4. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    I haven been there in several years but I won't go out of my way to stop there, either. If you're a smoker you'll probably find more to like about it. (All smoking, all the time)

5. navypoppop

navypoppop Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Winter Haven, Fl.
    I appreciate the replies. Being non-smokers we will probably not be going into this cafe. Just a personal thing if they are smoking everywhere. As they say, 'Don't judge a book by it's cover".

6. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    A lot of places are going down fast. I've been running lanes the past month, that I haven't run in 3 to 4 years. A lot stops are closed or turned into real dumps.

7. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    The name might be a key not to take your wife in there.

RERM Thanks this.
  8. Espressolane

Espressolane Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Just south of the north 40
    Not been in, maybe three years. Was good then.
    It is family friendly.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.