Dart

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Jimboob, Jan 9, 2017.

1. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    I think we Dart drivers may be suffering from a version of the battered spouse syndrome. You finally had enough and make your escape and then he comes around with flowers and sweet talk and you fall in love all over again.
    Yup. I'm going back to Dart. As a lease operator I made the same net... repeat net..as a company driver but I had so much more freedom. Loved my dispatcher loved the long home time I could take after I'd been out on the road and alone for so long my voice stopped working. Not exaggerating. But in the end it was the job that made me happiest. I think this time I'll save up and buy my own truck..bypass evil highway sales.

Lonesome, Toomanybikes and bzinger Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    You Go, girl!

UturnGirl Thanks this.
  4. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015
    There not a bad company to work for it's the pay that I don't like, if they do something really good as far as the money goes I would go back a third time, but I don't see them doing anything about it, so I guess I will be staying at my job

5. UturnGirl

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    I hear you. Frankly I'd rather take a beating than job hunt. I just want to drive my little truck and sing my little songs...

Lonesome Thanks this.
  6. nightgunner

nightgunner Road Train Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    I just can't imagine why anyone would work for so little! I just came off a week vacation and owe the company $0.
    God I am so glad I left that poverty stricken lifestyle.

Hotplate Thanks this.
  7. UturnGirl

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    I don't think a $ amt was given here but I do know $0 is a little low even for my standards.

8. nightgunner

nightgunner Road Train Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    The point is that I can take a week off and I don't owe the carrier I lease on to anything. I used to live that same style where if you took a week off you would owe thousands of dollars potentially. It could take weeks to get caught up.
    There is a better way and it's not going to cost you a ton of money and have you working for pennies on the dollar.

9. Fold_Moiler

Fold_Moiler Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2017
    Dart drivers always look miserable.

I get depressed just passing them because they look so sad.

Canned Spam Thanks this.
  10. bigjoel

bigjoel Road Train Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Houston, Tx
    But the pictures on back of their trailers always shows them with long, toothy grins.

Canned Spam Thanks this.
  11. Fold_Moiler

Fold_Moiler Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2017
    Ahaha those trailers creep me out too. I never want to see people plastered on a trailer staring at me when I'm driving.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.