Daycabs , motel discounts

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by KANSAS TRANSIT, Jul 1, 2013.

1. TurboGotToGo

TurboGotToGo Bobtail Member

Jul 14, 2013
    CLC has a app where I go on and put loc am going to be and brings up hotel with clc and tells what all the hotel has to offer truck parking wfi, and even will map it and calls right to hotel ,am car hauler so always in hotel with truck parking.

KANSAS TRANSIT and Colorato Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Colorato

Colorato Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2011

I have this same app. Works good. But it's still a good idea to check via Google satellite images to be sure.

KANSAS TRANSIT Thanks this.
  4. Pullin2

Pullin2 Crusty Canuck

Nov 5, 2011
    Whoville Pub, Long Island
    Sorry for missing this Stan .... I've been hammer down the past month. I'm on the CLC and have had no problems myself BUT I have heard of them, as has been mentioned previous. I guess a lot of it will be chocked up to live and learn. Example. I have a pal that stays in a certain city regularly because of his run. The CLC card is for hotel X. Issue: Hotel X has no hot breakfast, no kitchenettes, and no truck parking even close by and the cost is CLC- $99.99. Now, 6 blocks down the street, Hotel Y has hot breakfast, kitchenettes, truck parking, and the 'rack' rate off the street is $79.99 !!!!! Needless to say, he pays with his credit card, get his points and hotel reward points, and is reimbursed with petty cash next time he's in the office !

KANSAS TRANSIT Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.