DDL at IDC?

Discussion in 'Interstate' started by Palazon, May 25, 2013.

1. Palazon

Palazon Road Train Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Tacoma, WA
    Anyone at IDC using DDL for their logs? Need to know which print version to use. Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. OregonJoe

OregonJoe Light Load Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Portland Oregon
    I have no clue what DDL means. IDC does provide general company logs I think they prefer you use those. Not sure if its ok to use anything else. You might discuss your question with your fleet manager. If he doesn't know send a message via the Qualcomm to LOGS DEPARTMENT they will answer MONDAY am

4. Palazon

Feb 5, 2009
    Tacoma, WA
    Joe, I have the writing of a serial killer or doctor... so I prefer to logs on a computer. DDL = Daily Driver Log, a legal program for logbooks. You do the log, print and sign at the end of the day, then scan. It also creates log reports and keeps you from making math errors or not filling out completely.

The office folks said it's fine and that someone uses it, but they don't know the print application (the program has different print versions for different companies).

OregonJoe Thanks this.
  5. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    i use trucklogger.

everytime i switch companies i have to go through the formats to match what that particular company uses.

companies don't use the software so they have no clue. they just want it to match THEIR computer and scanner.

Palazon and OregonJoe Thank this.
  6. OregonJoe

OregonJoe Light Load Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Portland Oregon
    Very cool thanks for education you guys. I knew there was some way to track your work but I just rough it and roll with paper!

7. Palazon

Feb 5, 2009
    Tacoma, WA
    Thanks for the point out. I'll check it out.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.