Dealing with IDIOT 4 wheelers

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by 379exhd, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    Well that is easy. Slow down!! Get out of people's way. Set your cruise to 62 and You have less headache. If you want to drive like a 4 wheeler weaving in and out of lanes you will come up on those clowns and have to deal with the headaches that come with it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 379exhd

379exhd Road Train Member

Jun 25, 2012
    rolling through hell
    Lol fiancee said that too when i told her. And she said i need more lights. Already got 70 chicken lights on the tractor lol. I hit a bump yesterday and said to myself wonder if that was a mazda lol

4. kajidono

kajidono Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Streetrat
    I had a girl in a VW cut right in front of me and come to a near dead stop trying to get into the left exit lane that was backed up. I lay on the brakes and the horn, come inches from killing her, and she was laughing about it. Shame, she was cute.

5. kajidono

Jun 1, 2009
    Streetrat
    Yeah, see, now you gotta add some utilitarian pieces, Mad Max style. Then you can hang more lights off em. Current record is 284 lights on the tractor (that I know of.)

[​IMG]

6. maffy95

maffy95 Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2012
    Very well said!!!!... was going to write about this but the OP has yet to tell us what he would tell the driver writing this thread...

7. 379exhd

Jun 25, 2012
    rolling through hell
    My god driver thats a lot of lights! Hell of a pretty truck though.

8. 379exhd

Jun 25, 2012
    rolling through hell
    If somebody else wrote this thread id say put the hammer to it and run them off the road. Like si from duck dynasty drivings about offense not defense. Alright thats a joke but id probably say what everybody else has told me been a long day again just frustrated and guess it was time for a rant and to vent. But slowing down makes me nervous as well probably get blamed because i wasnt keeping up with the flow of traffic. They got us either way you know?

9. kajidono

Jun 1, 2009
    Streetrat
    Oh yeah, lot of money tied up in that one. Been on the Rotella calender a few times, show winning truck. There's a lot of money in moving military personnel around but he was complaining about paying the bills like everyone else last time I saw him. That and the boss is a dick. Richest man in town cept maybe for his old man. So what do I do? Piss him off. Him and his stupid Bentley.

10. kajidono

Jun 1, 2009
    Streetrat
    Nah, you got a black box on board that will record that. I figure I just hit the brakes, but not that hard. Oh well, couldn't stop in time. ¯\(ツ)

11. Giggles the Original

Giggles the Original Road Train Member

i am sorry i cant help it...would have it been any less stupid if she was ugly????:biggrin_2556:
    or more stupid??:biggrin_2559:

Logan76 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.