Decent company..some people ehhh!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Oldtrucker1973, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Oldtrucker1973

Oldtrucker1973 Bobtail Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Recently terminated from JBS carriers..I've worked for other companies, and have an impeccable safety record. However one minor accident at JBS gets some fired, while others continue to work for the same offense. This is the only company that I've worked at where management attempts to find reasons to fire their drivers. The company
    has cameras in every truck now..these camera are not only facing forward, they look back at the driver also. Supposedly they can't be activated by the office. WRONG!!! Upon talking to a reliable source, there are at least 3
    drivers that I know of who cussed out a four wheeler in the cab while driving, then we're terminated for unprofessional
    conduct. Now how many times during the day does a four wheeler screw up, some driver cusses him out in the privacy of their cab, but goes down the road just the same..can't do that at JBS ..you'll get fired for it!!!

I've seen a lot of good drivers fired by this company...you make your own judgement!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    What ? ...cameras in the truck? ,don't think i could stomach that much BS ......wow

4. rodknocker

rodknocker Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Southeast
    Doubt it's a good company with the letters "JB" in it. I'd look at it as an opportunity to find a real job.

5. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    LOL,and what does the letters jb have to do with anything?Let me guess JBHUNT?lol

6. Toomanybikes

Toomanybikes Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2009
    How did we all know this was coming with the cameras? Amazing. Give these companies any liberty and they will abuse it.

No pay, no home live, and now all your thoughts and emotions will be monitored and scrutinized.

They finally must of cut all the office monkeys from the facebook.

7. truckon

truckon Swamp Thing

Dec 16, 2011
    Like I'd tell you!
    I bet that reliable source was the dinner counter at the local truck stop....

ethos and anj8488 Thank this.
  8. Toomanybikes

Toomanybikes Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Probably was. Probably also true too.

9. Green-eyed Lady

Green-eyed Lady Light Load Member

Jan 15, 2014
    Dallas TX
    I'd buy a BFH and put that camera out of commission.
    How many of those that order the camera's to be installed never cuss when they get spooked on the road? Anybody? Anybody?

10. truckon

truckon Swamp Thing

Dec 16, 2011
    Like I'd tell you!
    Get some more years under your belt and you will realize that truckers love to make up stories.

123456 Thanks this.
  11. rodknocker

rodknocker Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Southeast
    I've never heard of jbs but i assumed it was somekind of branch off off of that outfit. I then saw the 30 something years experience by the op. I then assumed he was educated enough not to put himself through that kind of abuse.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.