DeepWell Energy Service

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Erik Blazer, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Erik Blazer

Erik Blazer Light Load Member

Aug 7, 2015
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Do we have any members that have or currently work for them? Was looking at a position hauling fresh water. Trying to.get my foot in the door with tankers, haven't gone down to take my hazmat yet so I'm a bit limited. Mainly curious on how "decent" of a company they are.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Looks like an affiliate of FFE or KLLM for what it's worth.
    Screenshot_20170919-070005.png

4. dickeyd43

dickeyd43 Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2017
    I'm currently working there. What would you like to know? What yard are you looking to apply to?

Erik Blazer Thanks this.
  5. Erik Blazer

Aug 7, 2015
    Oklahoma City, OK
    I'm looking at the Oklahoma City yard. Just wanting to know how the environment is, steady work, good equipment?

6. dickeyd43

dickeyd43 Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2017
    I work in the PA yard so I can't speak directly for the OK yard. It's a pretty decent company overall. Well maintained newer trucks, we are getting about 20 more up here. We run a 4 day on, 2 day off schedule. 60-70 hours a week. Vacation and sick days after 1 year. Weekly pay. Benefits are OK at best and a little pricey. Lots of safety talk and SOP's. No hazmat needed for fresh or production water so you're good without it.

Erik Blazer Thanks this.
  7. Erik Blazer

Aug 7, 2015
    Oklahoma City, OK
    That's something I am going to get is hazmat, especially if they have hazmat loads. They offered me 18 starting since I don't have experience with vacuum trailers. I'm hoping that they do pay raises after some time. My only concern is I will be getting married on may of next year and idk how much time I'll be needing to take off so I'm hoping they will work with me. Do you guys run paper or elogs?

8. dickeyd43

dickeyd43 Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2017
    They are pretty good at giving time off. With advanced notice of course. We have gotten couple raises since I've been there. Probably about 2-3 bucks an hour in the past few months. And as of right now, we are still running paper logs.

Erik Blazer Thanks this.
  9. Octrucker

Octrucker Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Their equipment is pretty junkie. I wouldn't haul water. I'd go get your Hazmat and go haul crude oil. Those Frac guys are dicks too

10. Erik Blazer

Aug 7, 2015
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Hell that's better then my current job, been here for a year and 6months and they have only gave me a .25¢ raise and that was a company wide raise. I currently use paper so that's a plus. Do y'all run on a set schedule or is it you get off when the route is done?

11. dickeyd43

dickeyd43 Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2017
    It's a set schedule. Daylight or night shift. We run 5a-5p. And then nights would be 5p-5a. Other yards might be 6-6 but don't quote me on that.

Erik Blazer Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.