Denver is desperate for drivers.

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by JudahMourn, Jul 27, 2018.

1. JudahMourn

JudahMourn Light Load Member

Jan 16, 2016
    It varies.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JudahMourn

JudahMourn Light Load Member

Jan 16, 2016
    I don’t mind living on the so called bad side of town for 1k a month. Where I live now is 10 times worst than anywhere in the Denver metro.

4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Denver is not THAT bad. Until they started passing rec Pot.

Now half the population of Denver is contaminated and cannot be used to drive that truck. You might even consider getting OUT of colorado as a company yourself. Cheyenne or Whitica Falls (Spelling) is looking pretty good right about now.

Denver has not been bad to me but there are several things there that is a problem. You cannot find a decent woman, cannot get proper American food cooked correctly to order and sometimes you have these storms that will take a couple of days to resolve. You aint going anywhere until it does. Not to mention a State and City Government that has gone towards California style lawmaking because plenty has fled CA over the last 20 years to the point where they found Colorado ripe for the exploitation. Finally the airport itself that celebrates certain world powers that conflict with our own in some artistic ways among other issues makes a case that one should stay out of Denver for the most part.

I hate to pick on Colorado so much. I again enjoy certain spots up there very much and they usually are far from Denver and have nothing to do with that city thankfully.

dog-c and JudahMourn Thank this.
  5. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Denver sucks that's why.

JudahMourn Thanks this.
  6. RussianBearTruckeR

RussianBearTruckeR Heavy Load Member

Jul 9, 2018
    Jacksonville, FL
    I don't get it one bit - if there's a serious truck shortage, start paying what you should pay for the responsibilities truckers face & you should be able to get responsible drivers willing to work for proper compensation+benis!~

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    JudahMourn and 06driver Thank this.
  7. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012

8. DriverDan247

DriverDan247 Bobtail Member

Jul 12, 2018
    With all the money they make , I hope your joking. 4/hr!!!!

9. Antinomian

Antinomian Road Train Member

Feb 17, 2013
    Most of the loads coming out of Denver are Beer loads that weigh 45K, pay under two dollars a mile, and have to be hauled up and down mountains. I filter out loads going to Colorado on my load board searches (along with California and Florida).

10. WesternPlains

WesternPlains Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    UPS is hiring in Denver. Get a few years in and it’s seriously big money.

11. SteveScott

SteveScott Road Train Member

Nov 10, 2015
    There seem to be plenty of good paying loads always going near Denver, and almost no good paying loads leaving Denver. The only loads I ever hauled out of there was beer and FedEx when I worked for a mega.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.