Dependable tank line

Discussion in 'Hazmat Trucking Forum' started by SmittyRegional82, Feb 8, 2020.

1. SmittyRegional82

SmittyRegional82 Bobtail Member

Feb 8, 2020
    Just got done doing my drug test and deal T physical. Hey, y'all had a lot of questions. About Dependable Tank Lines at a Homewood, Alabama. They want me to start Monday. And I will fill in all the details as I go along. I went to their terminal and it is a Mom and Pop's operation. They have another. Company with them there It looks like a local company, but they do have several 379 and 389 Peterbilt there in the yard. They look to be anywhere from 2006 to 2013 models. They said that the loads would be on ton in percentage. And I would have to Shadow another driver until they felt I was comfortable unloading and loading by myself. I didn't say what truck I would be in. But I will fill you in on all the details. In a couple days any other questions, please. Feel free to send me a message and I will answer them the best I can.

JustDefyingReality Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SmittyRegional82

Feb 8, 2020
    I got a question for the Western Express owner operating lease purchase program on anybody got any. Details on their lease purchase program. Please. Get back with me.

4. jdimes

jdimes Medium Load Member

Apr 22, 2011
    somewhere, usa
    You might want to do a little research on this sight before jumping into a lease with Welfare Express plus you tag on another OP post in the wrong section

SmittyRegional82 Thanks this.
  5. Lightfoot71

Lightfoot71 Light Load Member

Oct 28, 2018
    Tulsa, Ok

6. SmittyRegional82

Feb 8, 2020
    Okay so I've been working here and I'll give you the scoop on it there really a good company family owned the real nice I haven't had no issues with them you run 5 to 6 loads a week but that's the terminal is from Tuscaloosa to Atlanta the pay is around 10 to $12 a ton in and get anywhere from 25 to 27 times the average a week is around 11 to 1600 they do have a bunch of Peterbilts and a bunch of Volvo's Peterbilts are there but not really used because of fuel efficiency they get better mileage and better fuel economy with the Volvo's but overall I give him a four out of five really good company you should look him up and it's not called Dependable there's actually two sides dependable and Town Creek

7. JustDefyingReality

JustDefyingReality Bobtail Member

Nov 28, 2021
    hey is towncreek a good company to work for? The advertisement on indeed said home daily Monday through Friday with weekend availability. And you can make anywhere between 75-100k??? How is their equipment and benefits?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.