Desperate driver seeks owner operator to team with.

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Fuffster, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuffster

Fuffster Light Load Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Hesperia,Ca
    Yes, you read it correctly. Im desperate to get back in the big seat. A little bit about myself. Im 50yrs old, no family or responsibilities to keep wanting home time. I held my CDL from 1991 to 2004. Been out of the truck for the last 10yrs. Got my permit back last month here in cali. I have a drive and skills test late june at the DMV. Don't want to wait for that. Want to get on the road now. I know how to drive and treat your truck right. You won't be disappointed. Also have med card. MVR and PSP are good. No tickets since 2003. No accidents period. I like to run and require very little time off. To show my desperation. Im willing to work for .30 cpm. No im not kidding. At some point during the next year, I will come back to cali and take the drive and skills test. It's already paid for. Because I only have my permit in need to team with an o/o. It would benefit both of us. I will be driving again and you will save some money. Im packed and ready to go. Don't even need your truck to take the skills test. Ive got that covered. To all the drivers reading this, don't say anything negative. I know what im doing and will not be takin advantage of. Remember, I quoted the cpm. If your an o/o who previously couldn't afford to hire a co-driver. Now is your chance. Don't want the bigger companies. To much drama. If your ready to get to work. Post it here or email me at Christensen.russell@yahoo.com. If needed, I will provide you with an H-6 to prove my good driving record. Please drivers only positive responces. Don't need any more negativity in my life. Thanks for reading this post and you drivers have a safe and good day. Sleep well. FUFFSTER :biggrin_25525:

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cabwrecker

cabwrecker The clutch wrecker

Mar 23, 2012
  4. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    No luck finding a company that will hire you? Look on Craigslist as So-Cal has a lot of opportunities.

5. qxir

qxir Bobtail Member

Mar 23, 2014
    shoot me an email at bsej.do.vic@gmail.com , I have great offer for you. you can also give me a call at (616) 536-1799 (leave voicemail with callback number if no answer)

Ben
    Aurora Transportation

Fuffster Thanks this.
  6. TwinStickPeterbilt

TwinStickPeterbilt Heavy Load Member

Mar 16, 2013
    Insurance is gonna eat them alive if you've been MIA for six years.

Pound Puppy Thanks this.
  7. alen

alen Bobtail Member

Jan 12, 2014
    Hello give me a call maybe I can help you 773-733-9569 Alen

8. Fuffster

Mar 30, 2014
    Hesperia,Ca
    Ok now. This is an update to my original post 3wks ago. DMV appt on 05/20/2014 for drive test. Driving no prob. Skills test no prob. Air brakes no prob. It's under the hood that I have a prob remembering. Weather i pass or not i will be available to start work on 05/22/2014. In either case im looking for an o/o to drive team. The post at the top is mine, explaining my former exp. If your ready for a co-driver, you can post it hear. Or my email is Christensen.russell@yahoo.com Also my phone is 909-499-4932 you can call anytime. You drivers be safe and stay cool. It's hot hear in cali today. :biggrin_25525:

9. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    Fuffster I sent you an email. Did you get it?

10. Fuffster

Mar 30, 2014
    Hesperia,Ca
    No I sure didn't. Yahoo is acting kinda weird today. Please resend. And thanks DTB

11. Fuffster

Mar 30, 2014
    Hesperia,Ca
    This thread was first posted on 05/21/2014

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.