Did I get a ticket/points or not?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by diesel drinker, Feb 28, 2017.

1. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    The speeding isn't something I would have done but for inspection he didn't need a reason if he knew about trucking he knew you should have has that stuff good to go.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Aradrox

Aradrox Heavy Load Member

Jan 21, 2016
    That would be a point on license they are talking about CSA

Also no citation just a violation. There is a significant difference so license will not receive any points.... I defer to others on how many if any CSA points those violations get hime

diesel drinker Thanks this.
  4. TheRipper

TheRipper Medium Load Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Tucson, AZ
    CSA score is not on your cdl. Your CDL is attached to your MVR, which show moving violations and accidents. CSA violations can be looked up by employers through the PSP report

5. Aradrox

Jan 21, 2016
    That is what I said... You quoted state and local laws... CSA is not a state or local law it's a federal system it has NO legal standing and has nothing to do with Laws

6. diesel drinker

diesel drinker Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2015
    I think it was kind of ####### move from him.It was downhill and I had Jake brake on.He was sitting behind a curve and went after me even though I broke down to 55 once I saw him.
    It was in Show Low AZ,watch out drivers,he's sitting behind the curve (when u go EB)pretty much right after 55 sign.On a side note US 60 very picturesque but not a money maker for company drivers unless you are paid per hour.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  7. Aradrox

Jan 21, 2016
    Nevermind for some reason was not reading the numbers I see that is from the regs... I just read it as some state or local law and thought of points on license

TheRipper Thanks this.
  8. TheRipper

Oct 27, 2015
    Tucson, AZ
    Not gonna get into a pissing match with you, but that violation code and description I provided is straight from the CSA website.

9. Aradrox

Jan 21, 2016
    Read above

10. TheRipper

Oct 27, 2015
    Tucson, AZ
    Oh my fault man. Sorry.

Have a good one!

11. Aradrox

Jan 21, 2016
    Yep you too I am to tired Gona get some sleep just though someone may of confused license points and CSA points as the same and wanted to clear up they aren't but I just didn't catch the 392.2 and when I saw it I thought that sounds like a reg number for FMCSA

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.