Dispatch Me

Discussion in 'Stevens' started by BigTruckChuck, Mar 7, 2013.

1. BigTruckChuck

BigTruckChuck Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Dallas
    The thought of this thread is for Drivers to say where they are going and get a good idea of what they might get from there. Would also like to see where good re-power spots are if a driver is going to a less desired area. This will help new drivers get into the swings of things to get the maximum amount of miles. Or I think it will anyways.

I'll start it off.

Cleburne TX @ Wal-Mart DC

mje Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL
    Seems like I-70 has a lot of good spots for repowering loads going one direction or the other. It has several truckstops like Bossolman's, Pilot's, or others.

4. biggare1980

biggare1980 Medium Load Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Springfield, Ohio
    Not trying to be a butt or anything but you might find it kind of hard to get drivers to talk about where they are, what they are hauling,and where they are going. To many drivers getting robbed or like the driver in Dallas getting assaulted. Its just not a good idea in this day and age to discuss stuff like that on a public forum nor on the old cb. Good way to wake up with a knot on the old noggin and your truck gone,if you even wake up

KMac and Corporal_Clegg Thank this.
  5. BigTruckChuck

Jun 27, 2012
    Dallas
    What, I have no idea what your statement has to do with the topic.

kerosene jockey Thanks this.
  6. biggare1980

Apr 29, 2009
    Springfield, Ohio
    It has everything to do with the topic. Someone post that they have such and such on their trailer and going to this place in this city. Loads do get hijacked so why would you want to advertise to would be thieves what kind of load you have on your trailer. Dont they teach drivers not to discuss what they are hauling anymore these days?

7. BigTruckChuck

Jun 27, 2012
    Dallas
    When did I mention anything about what's being hauled, and if don't know about you but when I deliver there are a million other trucks there too so who would be hijacked? Lol no offense but take off the tin foil hat

truckon Thanks this.
  8. biggare1980

Apr 29, 2009
    Springfield, Ohio
    I lost my tin foil hat last week somewheres. I'm not even gonna try to explain it cause its just gonna lead to a pissing match and I don't have time. Just a point to ponder for ya,most theft rings and truck chop shops usually has a driver involved somewhere along the lines. Just cause they are driving don't mean they are honest. It don't take a genius to know what comes out of a facility so just knowing your location is more than enough for them to know what your hauling. I gotta go now,gotta make another foil hat so the aliens can't read my mind. Maybe its just my trust no one attitude.

KMac Thanks this.
  9. stlvance

stlvance Medium Load Member

Dec 20, 2011
    st louis MO
    hell anytime i left dothan alabama i would have gladly let someone take my load of chicken goo and guts if they wanted it

10. Emulsified

Emulsified Road Train Member

May 6, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    I think I understand what you're asking BTC. I'll address it under the Repowers and other Nefarious... section, but not right now. Gotta head in and start work.

11. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    Where in this post did he say anything about what your hauling?....,

It's not like someone is going to go " oh look, it's kingdingaling69 from TTR, let's get em". People are so #### uptight these days.

truckon Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.