Do a lot of truckers use energy drinks?

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by erparker, Sep 29, 2010.

1. AUSSIE DAVE

AUSSIE DAVE Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2010
    OZ - Brisbane
    at times , but not very often i will drink iced coffee, i figure at least its mostly milk and has to be better than drinking lots of that enegry drink stuff.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gerardo1961

gerardo1961 Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2010
    miami
    i like the strong cuban coffee,this is a good strong coffee,and my normal coffee is french vanilia i make my own coffee from walmart,when i buy the french vanilia from the truckstop i need quick a restroom

4. ih9900ix

ih9900ix Bobtail Member

May 16, 2011
    AB
    Never. I work for a company that actually lets me sleep when I need to.

5. fancypants

fancypants Medium Load Member

Apr 14, 2010
    nw pa
    I drink Red Bull sometimes 1 a day. sometimes 2 a week. I know one fellow who spends $150.00 a month on drinks. He quit.

6. Heirforce1

Heirforce1 Medium Load Member

May 16, 2011
    The Windy City
    I've never drank the energy drinks, however after driving for long periods and being hopped up on Pepsi's, assorted candies, and all other types of rushes I have nothing to say about energy drinks being positive or negative. I guess if you do some of the ones I mentioned why not try the Red Bulls and everything else.

7. WitchingHour

WitchingHour Road Train Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Broomfield, CO
    They're all crap. Why the hell would I want to drink that stuff?

I did give in and try Five Hour Energy one time. It did absolutely nothing for me. What a waste of money that was.

8. virgil tatro

virgil tatro Medium Load Member

Mar 26, 2010
    columbus montana
    Not only drivers drink these energy drinks, I work in an underground mine as well as drive truck and some of the miners drink 4 a day while working underground.. I sometimes drink a green monster drink, but not for the energy it dont seem to make any difference i just think the green monsters taste good..

Freebird135 Thanks this.
  9. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Never have used one and see no need for it in the future.

10. Pete07

Pete07 Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Bloomfield, IA
    I don't think they do anything. I love the taste of Red Bull though so I drink them every now and then. Jalapeno Hot Salsa seeds is where it's at for me! I don't usually get tired but they just keep me busy!

11. fairshake

fairshake Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Chickenville, BFE
    Redbull, I drink a couple a day usually. Use to slam Mountain Dew's all day, lost weight when I switched to Redbull.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.