Do not drive for all state express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MiracleTransport77, Feb 22, 2015.

1. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    When I ran expidited frt you had to loose leaf or you would not make their pedal to the floor schedules.
    Wonder how they are getting by with E-logs?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 1DemonDeacon

1DemonDeacon Bobtail Member

Aug 29, 2018
    Pennsylvania
    I agree with you. I just posted as well. Management and Dispatch are a joke. Check out my post of the company. Only person there with a brain is the maintenance guy.

snowlauncher Thanks this.
  4. Speakerbully

Speakerbully Bobtail Member

Mar 4, 2019
    Cool company average 2400 to 3100 miles a week. Im doing the lease purchase program. 2012 cascadia started off with 475,000 miles currently at 619,025 ive had lots of problems with my truck breaking down lol my maitenence account has to be in the negative had got to put truck in the shop truck wont go into lower gear sometimes because of a minor air leak but i will do that during hometime.

What more do people expect when doing a lease purchase on a used truck? My ragedy truck is my only complaint but i picked so it is what it is. Instead of crying about it and quitting i will finish paying for it because for the most part it pays the bills and take care of the family bring in up to 2,100$ on a good week (3,000+miles)and 500 on a bad week due to mechanical difficulties (1,200 miles). If i had no truck note i could add 500 to both good weeks and bad weeks. A bad week allways reminds me that i can drive 2 days and still pull in 1,000 dollars a week once truck is paid for.

Next october 10/01/2020 i will have completed the lease purchase program willing to stay with the company if they can find me something dedicated near my house otherwise i will be looking for something local just to be home.

Cons i dont like is there is no cash advances after first paycheck but they do allow up to 3 at 75$ every other day during first week. They say its because u make enough money not to need any. I once got in a bind i had 5k$ in my bank acouunt so i spent a 2 weeks at home by the time i spent 4k$ i decided to go back to work and what do you know my truck broke down had me in the shop for 2 weeks at this point i was 5 truck notes behind and instead of deducted everything they just added it to the end of my truck note.

Pro

Accounting will work with you as well by moving fuel around if you get behind on something in order for you to recieve a check.

I get home usually when i need to if i let them know ahead of time. 7 to ten days. Not much frieght runs by my house every now and then i get a reset at home if i stayed in ga on up i would get home alot but i dont.

I guess another con is if you taking your time to the shipper and its friday night plan on sitting for the weekend allways try to get where u need to be early and have atleast 4-6 hours left on your clock by friday to go and pick something up very rare to get dispatched during saturday and sunday if they do then its usually something to pick up monday.

Pro i just got a load from Louisiana to nevada 2,173 miles loaded 97 empty paying 3,000$ hopefully i can run back to Louisiana from there for a good week.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2019
    Reason for edit: removed social media info
  5. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Ain’t no way in a snowball’s chance in he** would I do a fleece purchase on a truck with already 470K plus miles on the clock(or any truck),let alone a 2012 model year truck that should’ve been paid off YEARS AGO. That is long out of warranty-you acquired that company’s headaches!

sevenmph and Lonesome Thank this.
  6. Speakerbully

Mar 4, 2019
    I guess it depends on how you look at it brother the truck did come with a 300 k warranty leased thrugh freightliner.

I look at it like im a company driver except after three years i get to keep the truck do what i please with it as well as get a 500 dollar weekly raise. Make as much money with it or i can sell it for 10 to 15 thousand to make a down payment on a newer model truck that i could use without having to lease purchase through a company and even get a better deal.

You fear the hardware i fear being a company driver for 10 to fifteen years making someone who dont give a #### about me rich. I mean im sure if anyone had good credit or the money to pay for a truck cash they would. You got to start somewhere.

Another positive way i look at is i pay 2000 a month an use it to profit 4+ grand after 3 years i no longer have to pay that. Money management is key to being a owner opp. This years ive been saving 1k a month. And split the rest with house hold mortgage bills food for 4 yard maitenence etc. The goal is to save up 40 to 30 k by the time i have this truck paid for i can go to a dealership and walk out with a 2020 with 0 miles and a 500 dollar a week truck note. That will give me 2 trucks hopefully those two trucks can get me a 3rd truck within a year those 3 get get met me another truck within 6 to 8 months etc.

They have a lease program here as well weekly payments newer moddle trucks through ryder but its just leasing and not lease purchase. Some driver broke it down how it was the better option but i didnt understand it.

At the end of the day dude rather u company drive lease purchase or buy a truck straight off the lot it all boils down to what the beeeep your driving for.

72 grand for a 2012 is very ridiculous im sure its better deals out there all i know is it takes money to make money and over time your profit margin will get bigger if ubgot a plan.

7. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    What do you think you’re doing now?
    I’ve yet to see ANYONE come out on top complete a lease purchase successfully as of late. Look at the “Bad Company” stories here and you’ll see what I mean-there are PLENTY of them.
    Like I said,that truck has more than likely already been paid for before you signed on the dotted line. Did you at least get a mechanic to look at the truck before signing for the lease purchase??
    72K on a 2012 truck with 470K on the odometer is asinine-there are trucks out there with half the miles going for that price (or LESS),and they’re NEWER in some cases. You just gotta know where to look!

4mer trucker and Lonesome Thank this.
  8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    If you're happy with your lease/purchase, that's great. That's all that matters.

Voodoo Pyg and Broke Down 69 Thank this.
  9. Speakerbully

Mar 4, 2019
    Your right ive seen an exact replica of my truck 30 to 40 grand cheaper but my credit is bad and at the time i had no money for a down payment.

Maybe it is a bad deal
    I guess if the checks wasnt coming in at 1.7k after deductions weekly i would be complaining to. Maybe ill be 5he first on the forum toncomplete the lease purchase. Next year in september i will be done paying for it.

10. Speakerbully

Mar 4, 2019
    Thm just a happy person overall capable of seeing the blessings even in the worst case scenarios. Reall cant give this lease purchase the credit for my happiness.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  11. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    $3000 for 2280 miles? That rate is horrible.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.