Do Not Go To Schneider

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Truck 1234, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Truck 1234

Truck 1234 Bobtail Member

Aug 14, 2014
    worked for schneider left and wentsomewhere else...rehired and was terminated for having a laptop stand in my truck ...
    Hilter had the SS Schneider has the OSR.they are a bunch of backstabbers.. not to mention you have to fight for your pay all the time..Its never complete and up to date..
    they Owe me over a thousand dolars that i will never see for money i laid out of my own pocket

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Uh, ok.....

DenaliDad and Shaggy Thank this.
  4. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Two words: Mega Carrier.

5. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    3 words: Full of crap.
    Why would schneider owe you $1000 for out of pocket expenses?
    We arent allowed to even make calls using a headset, so what makes you thing that you could get away with using a laptop stand? Which, by the way, if you drilled even one hole to install it, you deserve to be fired.
    As for pay, do you even know the pay dates range is?

6. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    None of this happen and you know it.

BrenYoda883, Shaggy, hal380 and 2 others Thank this.
  7. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    Well it's on the Internet so it's true right?

8. KoolKid

KoolKid Light Load Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Arkansas
    I have worked for Schneider more than a few times (Rehired 3 times), I always went looking for "greener grass" and guess what I found out? Schneider is the BEST COMPANY I have ever driven for and I have driven for other big carriers and mom and pop companies. This last time I rehired I have been back for almost 2 years now and went from Regional, to Dollar General Dedicated, to my current account Sprouts (Local).

Now, Truck 1234 I would have to say you are either incompetent, do not understand , or did not pay attention in orientation when hired on how Schneider works especially if you spend your own money for something the steps you take to get your expenses reimbursed.

I have seen others with laptop stands at SNI so I do not know why they would have fired you unless you were seen operating your laptop while driving and were reported as that would be a "no no". And why would you need a laptop stand? The Qualcomm has your navigation displayed.....

And I have never had to fight for my pay. You get paid for what you do. If you are missing anything, you call your DBL and it gets fixed. You spend money, you turn in your receipt but be sure to get authorization from the DBL. If it was for a Motel/Hotel and you want SNI to pay for it, they wont unless you are stuck broke down or for other select reasons SNI takes the bill. However, SNI pays (reimburses) 1 night for a room ever 34 hour break you take while on the road. Be sure to let the DBL know though... I always say let the DBL know what your doing and your plans so you are Covering your ###.

I have even myself done questionable stuff at SNI and they have always helped me instead of terminating me. SNI employees and drivers are the most respectful, and honest people I have ever worked with.

Whatever happened between you and SNI, I cant see happening for no reason, and have countless other SNI friends that have never had your complaints. You just did nit do something right, and judging fro you calling them ss Hitler nazis or whatever, sounds like you might have had a bad attitude anyway.

Good luck in your journeys though

9. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    No, I worked for a couple of them.

10. KoolKid

KoolKid Light Load Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Arkansas
    Same here and yeah, SNI is a large carrier but, they are not as rude, disrespectful, and actually have the highest retention rate at the moment. the term Mega Carrier in a derogatory manner should be directed toward the CR England thread...lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.