DO NOT HAUL FOR DEPENDABLE AUTO SHIPPERS

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by keywestwego, Jun 24, 2015.

1. KANSAS TRANSIT

KANSAS TRANSIT Road Train Member

Jul 28, 2011
    Glasco,Ks.

If you are strictly hauling off of CD then anyone with a rate of less than 98 is a no go for us.

Terry270 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Terry270

Terry270 Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2014
    BG, KY
    I take it even farther than that lol. IF they have a single non-payment negative in the last year it's cod only for them

KANSAS TRANSIT Thanks this.
  4. kathousemouse

kathousemouse Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2016
    Nashvegas
    DAS is a poor company that pays about $2.50 per mile. I think I have pulled for them twice over the years and you gotta cover your ### on there BOL's and inspect everything. I wouldn't pull for them again.....

5. Terry270

Jan 21, 2014
    BG, KY
    Please tell me that was 5 units or less. If not then you are half of the problem

Viceroy1 and skinnyb01 Thank this.
  6. Blackcreekinc

Blackcreekinc Light Load Member

Jun 14, 2012
    fulton,ny
  7. Pullin2

Pullin2 Crusty Canuck

Nov 5, 2011
    Whoville Pub, Long Island
    I see this thread has lost a few posts ..... LOL ......

I'm also willing to bet some knuckles got rapped as well !! LOL

Now everyone behave or NO desert after supper tonight !!!

8. clara

clara Light Load Member

May 3, 2016
    So they are still not paying people. I have 4 orders with them over the last 6 months. They just paid me for the one from December. They have stopped answering their phones. I had to leave 5 messages in one day to get a reply the next day. They fed me some bull about a software upgrade in the fall that left payables scrambling and having to redo everything. They can't even give a date on when payments will be made. I got their emails and I have been on the case everyday. I send a reminder everyday.
    So finally last Friday they said they cut me a check for the oldest order...from freaking December!!!! Then this week when I checked in again to see when the remaining orders will be paid, she was extremely rude to me. "I told you I cut the first check Friday. I do not know when it will arrive as I do not have control over the post office" Well, I don't have control over the post office either but all my bills are on time.
    That was the last straw, I filed a claim with their broker's bond. Insurance guy tried to tell me that I had "to make a business decision. They are keeping track of the companies that file a claim against them and will not work with them in the future." I told him that we will be running from this company like the plague and I'm sure others will too.
    So, claim was filed, but I have a feeling the insurance is in on it as he said "DAS is solving this internally."
    Just an update on the deplorable conditions DAS finds itself in. Currently 118 negatives on CD. It's ridiculous. I would quit if my company started doing this crap to vendors. I have morals and I honestly would rather earn less in another company than work in a company that screws people like this.
    I saw that the bigger companies regularly read these forums. I hope they read this. I hope they realize how screwed they are. Some companies deserve to close down. Hopefuly after they pay us all.

Pullin2 Thanks this.
  9. Terry270

Jan 21, 2014
    BG, KY
    I am absolutely blown away that people are still hauling stuff for them. They have been going under for about a year now, and people are still surprised that they aren't being paid? At this point you deserve what you get(or don't get) due to utter stupidity

brian991219 Thanks this.
  10. KANSAS TRANSIT

KANSAS TRANSIT Road Train Member

Jul 28, 2011
    Glasco,Ks.
    CD is the company that I am upset with, they will not remove a broker that has a horrendous track record of payment, but If my payment to CD is one day late, they shut off the service, lol

Pullin2, brian991219 and Terry270 Thank this.
  11. clara

clara Light Load Member

May 3, 2016
    Yeah, well, I didn't know about their situation. Now I know and I won't be working with them. Matter of fact, everyone in my circle of friends that haul won't be either.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.