Do not work for knight transportation!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by seawind, May 8, 2009.

1. KnightKrusader

KnightKrusader Bobtail Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Hmm. I must be dreaming as well, then. Well, I don't know, this imaginary money has been helping with my real world purchases.

Bottom line is this: We work for Knight, YOU don't. What could you possibly have for alleged inside information? His numbers ARE average. In this company if you aren't clocking in at 2500 miles a week, you aren't pushing hard enough.

600$ a week? You're delusional. 1200 is low. Were you running Per Diem? What did you claim on taxes? What was your week on / week off ratio? Most guys run with a 3 day off schedule. Nobody I know does 1/1 1/2 or even 1/3. Its more like 3 weeks, 3 days off, and those payouts are decent.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Hey guys please do be shocked to find drivers with little brown dingo berries hangin off their noses trying to defending the company wrongful actions .....could possibly even be some slime ball corporate OM that's starting to sweat bullets because the light is coming to expose their deeds

dog-c Thanks this.
  4. RizenPhoenix

RizenPhoenix Road Train Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Numbers don't lie. Lets use your 2500 miles a week and the fact Knight starts drivers out at .34 cpm. That works out to exactly $850 GROSS for a week. After taxes, health insurance, etc. it means a bring home of about $600. $1200 is low? That would require a Gross of about 1450. That works out to 4265 miles at .34 cpm.

Thanks for playing, NEXT!

Dna Mach Thanks this.
  5. JimDucan

JimDucan Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2010

When he said 1200, he meant MILES not DOLLAR BILLS.

:yes2557:

Current fleet average for dryvan is around 1500 miles a week. Don't worry, we only have another year to wait for another KnightKrusader post.

6. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    Let's quit the bickering and name calling or you all will be sent to bed with no dinner! Johnny stop kicking sand! Geez! :)

7. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Your right chief ....just defending truth and honor for our careers sake

8. Mackel

Mackel Bobtail Member

Feb 11, 2014
    This is a good thread. I'm considering driving for Knight intermodal. Anyone with experience driving for this division of Knight Transportation?

9. Night Prowler

Night Prowler Medium Load Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Temple, Texas
    Check out thor on youtube

the machinist and Mackel Thank this.
  10. bo38

bo38 Bobtail Member

Feb 25, 2014
    I've worked for knight transportation for about 2 1/2 years and I have. Never ran into problems like that they keep me very busy...I get great miles and pay..they always pay me layover. ..and if something goes wrong my driver manager always makes it right......knight transportation is a good company in my eyes.....maybe it was "YOU"....I've seen a lot worse companies out there...I always say you want to make money keep those wheels moving....I stay out for 3-4 weeks at a time and I do not do the 34 hour reset out here I run strictly on my recap.....and it works if you run 8-8.75 hours each day....I make great money with Knight Transportation. ..I will not go anywhere else...by the way what terminal was you out of?

11. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Heavy Load Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Cape Ann, Massachusetts
    Ahh yes. Perhaps another one o' them paid, company Trolls? Let's hear it for... BALONY!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.