Do Not Work for TMC

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by DJT, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Alaska76

Alaska76 Road Train Member

Jan 20, 2014
    Inland Empire, WA
    It is Cartman, not Carmen, OP.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    Ya know, I know it was 3 years back whenever I went through orientation at TMC, but I'm calling ######## on his claims of them telling drivers to not take showers. I specifically remember them suggesting taking showers during your 30 minute break. Yes they want you parked up as close to the consignee by 9pm cst in Sunday night in order to maximize your earning potential for the week and for being able to get home on Friday by 5pm.

They didn't force him to quit, they either suggested he would do better someplace else, out he left on his own accord

4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    That makes sense. After all, the more efficiently the driver gets the job done, the more money everyone makes.

Lonesome and Gunner75 Thank this.
  5. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015
    What the hell I don't believe that if true they have lost their mind

6. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    You joking right

7. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    That sounds more like it because I remember some years back they came to Atlanta GA and fired the driver at the pilot and gave him a bus ticket and cab fare for what I don't know but I will tell you this that was the only dirty tmc truck I have ever seen

8. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    That guy is full of it tmc make you wash their trucks raining are not and they have the highest resale value on there trucks really come on dude

9. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    Dude you're story don't make any sense, because I see tmc driver all the time pulling and fuel and yes shower, they don't stay there a lot hell it do my best not to stay there myself, because most of the driver now is watching you go in side and there in your truck trying to brake in your truck

10. Nsterns

Nsterns Light Load Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Rockport Texas
    I drove for them about the same time as you. I was out of Houston. ON Fridays waiting at Maverick pipe till midnight to get loaded and the they expected you to be in Artesia NM Monday morning to get unloaded.Thats what they call weekends off!

11. DJT

DJT Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2017
    Yes, they don't want you to take a shower. Just talk to Mr Joykill (wait its Sickmiller, same thing) who is in charge of their driver development. He specifically told us not to take a shower, because doing so would not allow you the time to make your deliveries. Its all in their TQM class! I guess the industry calls them TMC for Two Men Cuddling because all you see on the road is a trainer and a trainee due to the fact that they train so many people. They don't want people sticking around for long because of what they call their Employee Stock Ownership Plan. If it is real, which i doubted from the start, then they want to protect who gets into the plan. The more people in the plan the less the stock is worth. But, what is a stock worth if it is not traded on the open market. So is it real or not?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.