Do you carry?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by zipsayain, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucky142

Lucky142 <strong>"Give A Hoot"</strong>

Jun 19, 2007
    Spokane, WA - USA
    Wasp spray or any insecticide is a deadly chemical. It may not kill instantly, but if you read the label and check the ingredients on the internet, you will see just how deadly this stuff is. Perhaps chemical warfare is justified but I would never use it. It would be more human to use a dirty harry special and just blow them away.

Most childhood leukemia cases are the result of young married couples contact with insecticides. Yet, most have no idea what is even on the label of these products. They just don't have a clue.:biggrin_2552:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lucky142

Jun 19, 2007
    Spokane, WA - USA
    I don't know why you are light on the protection?:biggrin_25523:

4. cutloose

cutloose Light Load Member

Jul 9, 2007
    Ok, i didnt mean spray them and hold a bag over there head.
    U can use other sprays, if your into green peace read the labels..
    But its sure better then blunging someone to death... With a bat, crow bar, tire thumper or a claw hammer.. I was going for the clean method.:biggrin_25526: But i spent alot of time on the road working and living in hotels, so i just stayed with what i kept on my endtable..

I have delivered to prisons, when you get in that saddle and they search your trk u would b screwed if they come across a pistol.
    Guards will search your trk in the saddle and then b4 pulling from dock.

5. Baack

Baack Road Train Member

May 24, 2007
    Wisconsin

6. Lucky142

Jun 19, 2007
    Spokane, WA - USA

7. Baack

Baack Road Train Member

May 24, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Every once in awhile I get a list of stories of criminals who sue the people who they have robbed.

Next time I get one I'll post it.

Almost as good as darwin awards.

The last local one was the guy up north wisconsin. He kept getting his garage broken into. So he set up a gun to shoot bird shot (non lethal) rigged to the door.

The criminal was caught when he went to the hospital. Turned himself in.

I have not heard if he sued or not.

But the guy who owned the house was arrested. Forgot the charge

8. Libertarian500

Libertarian500 Light Load Member

Jun 24, 2007
    Utah, for now
    That hit the nail right on the head.

9. Lucky142

Jun 19, 2007
    Spokane, WA - USA
    If this gentleman got arrested for protecting his own property, the criminal will sue. It will be interesting to hear the outcome of this.

Amazing, but predictable:biggrin_25523:.

10. Lucky142

Jun 19, 2007
    Spokane, WA - USA

11. cutloose

cutloose Light Load Member

Jul 9, 2007
    Hear hear, no criminal should have the right to sue, being caught in a crime. You got it right.. So many just except the laws that attorneys created, laws vary from state to state. This dates back over 20 yrs ago. A family friend of my parents, said criminals got more rights then victims, you can not kill or wound a criminal, if you catch him breaking into your home, if you do you will have trouble, best thing to do is place a knife in your rain spouting and if the time would arrise, where u need to use deadly force, lay that knife in his hand and make sure he is dead. He was in law enforcement.. In TX. u have the right to defend yourself and your property, this is a great law.. A few yrs back in my area, a hunter came out of the woods he was archery hunting there was a criminal trying to steal his stero out of his trk, he drew back and pierced him with an arrow.. the criminal was dead, no charges filed. Now any wood be thiefs that read that article wood think twice, PA hunter would have done this off to prison.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.