Does anyone know about Super Ego Holding?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by LeBubba, Mar 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarhed1964

Jarhed1964 Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Saw 3 beat to he11 O/O trucks today. Not certain who they paid off to pass a DOT inspection.

I'm sure you can find ragged trucks on pretty much any road if you want pictures. The one Super Ego KW I saw a couple days ago was in perfect condition.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    This is also SOOOOOO mean.

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  4. N00bLaLoosh

N00bLaLoosh Road Train Member

May 13, 2021
    Novi, MI
    Thanks but I'm good. The can haulers I see downtown alone could fill a "post your pictures of jacked up trucks" thread.

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  5. Jarhed1964

Jarhed1964 Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    :D

6. TruckernFl

TruckernFl Light Load Member

Jun 26, 2021
    Exactly, I am home now. I lo
    Exactly, I am home now I love the freedom. I did one load for the week and will pay truck payment and still make about 600 dollars. There is no other company that will hand you a brand new truck and say go make some money. And give you 88% of the load. Go to swift they pay 1.50 a mile or prime lays 60% with used trucks. I have my new truck so it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks I'm living my life and enjoying it!

7. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Just another flash in the pan Chicagoland outfit that will be here and gone .
    They got going a few years ago with all new Shiney equipment that thanks to they're hold it on the floor run to crash monkeys already looks like trash .
    As @halpinout said the euros come and they go ...that's what we have junkyards for .

8. Dockbumper

Dockbumper Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2020
    That is some serious coin right there! Keep it up and you'll be raking in almost $30,000 per year! Oh.......don't forget to pay your taxes.

Badmon and Last Call Thank this.
  9. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    . I said this on another thread you posted your BS video.. your dates don't even line up .. and you struggle to get your information out.. Iam sure your information is not factual either... cause you keep making the the Excuse that you would of made more money those weeks but you were at home so my only comment to you is lease away.. but I bet your broke in less than 2 years
    FWIT.. Your the poster child for the reason I stay away from big truck stops there a whole raft like you that hang around them and try to blow smoke up everybody's ###

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2021
    Reason for edit: Removed insult
    bzinger Thanks this.
  10. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    I'am sure you will anyway... but let us know when your gonna make the cover of Fortune 500 Magazine.. we wouldn't want miss out

bzinger Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.