Does FedEx hire drviers with no experience?

Discussion in 'FedEx' started by snowbird_89, Apr 21, 2010.

1. snowbird_89

snowbird_89 Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2009
    Massachusetts
    I got my Class A CDL last March and I just turned 21. Does FedEx hire people with no experience?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jeff505

Jeff505 Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Reading, Pa
    FedEx has a driver apprentice position for inexperienced drivers. Go on their website to careers and click on USA, Mass and warehouse, not truck drivers, in the jobs section. You'll get all the listings for the terminals in your state. I've found that the listings stay on the website after they have been filled, so check with the terminal manager to see if they're still available or when they think they will need more. Good luck. PS. I grew up in Dedham, Mass

4. snowbird_89

Aug 21, 2009
    Massachusetts
    i applied at the avon and bridgewater locations for an city driver and line haul driver.

5. Jeff505

Jeff505 Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Reading, Pa
    Good luck. I've been talking to all the FedEx drivers I come across. They have told me keep checking with the terminal managers so they don't forget about you. They also have said it can take awhile to get on with them, but it's worth the wait. All of the drivers I have talked to have been happy and that's saying something.

6. Jeff505

Jeff505 Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Reading, Pa
    Danny_379....I got your PM. I don't have enough posts to use that. To answer your question, no I don't work for FedEx. I'd like/hoping to. I have my apps in at the local terminals, so we'll see.

7. snowbird_89

Aug 21, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Good luck. I've been talking to all the FedEx drivers I come across. They have told me keep checking with the terminal managers so they don't forget about you. They also have said it can take awhile to get on with them, but it's worth the wait. All of the drivers I have talked to have been happy and that's saying something.

You're right about that. I checked with the terminal mgr a few weeks ago and he told me i was like #70 on the list and they were only on the 30's! I hope I have luck with them.

8. skyahead

skyahead Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2010
    i want to contact with driver fedex but i don't have a mail.please show me how to give it

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.