Does Schneider allow portable toilets?

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by PaulL, May 3, 2013.

1. Driver of the year

Driver of the year Medium Load Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Tampa FL
    Just stop drinking big gulps of soda!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. roadlt

roadlt Medium Load Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Hughson, California
    portable camp toilets, look around on Amazon and google. Some decnt ones out there that don't take up too much space and, according to reviews, very little to no oder. Keep it inside a big plastic bag, the sturdy ones you get from costco. Long as you just pee, should be a ok...

4. carrkool

carrkool Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2012
    adah, pa
    RED SOLO CUP I'LL FILL YOU UP LET GO PEE>>>>>>>>>>Solo cup and zip lock baggie...those one zips work the best.....with that being said I do want a porta pot tol. ever been sitting in the middle of now where and had to take a pop.......

trips74 Thanks this.
  5. blanco

blanco Road Train Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Gwinnett County, GA
    ftfy (fixed that for you)

6. roadlt

roadlt Medium Load Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Hughson, California
    besides, as long as you keep it stored away when it comes time to go into the yard, who's going to know. Just plan ahead, there are some decent portable toilets that will work perfect for what you need it for.

7. Jakaby

Jakaby Medium Load Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Grenada, Mississippi
    I was trying to visualize it and I was thinking you could put the flexible hose through the top of the jug. Almost like an old moonshine still.

I think I'm thinking about this too much. LOL

pattyj Thanks this.
  8. A21CAV

A21CAV Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2011
    Laredo, TX
    Regardless gender, if you can't hit a coffee can, a funnel won't help unless it's wider than your caboose! Drink pink grapefruit juice instead of soda. It's better for you (fructose not glucose) and the empties make perfect pee jugs, even for the ladies. But we will all promise to be classy and empty them in the proper places before discarding, right?

pattyj Thanks this.
  9. .honeybadger.

.honeybadger. Road Train Member

Sep 30, 2012
    FL
    Big gulp cup and a screw top water jug. I often wake up in the middle of the night snd have too pee so bad that I cant make it inside no mattet how close I park. Two pregnancies has left me with a weak bladder unfortunately. Plus jugs and cups are so easy to come by that neither one stays on the truck long enough to start smelling before it is replaced.

10. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    See Paul,with all these cheap ways doing your business,why even spend money on a portable toilet.

11. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    Or buy you a bucket of kitty litter, and scoop it out when it gets full. Camping toilet would be ok as long as you put some bleach in it to keep the urine and feces masked. Also a little oust and frebreeze would help

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.