Domestic fights.

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by TripleSix, Mar 13, 2021.

1. DoubleO7

DoubleO7 Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    I always must know what kind of weirdos are in their family. If they are related to a lot of democrats, that tells me something. I also want to know what kind of kids they have. At my age, the vintage of girl I seek often has adult kids. I've never married, and most likely won't. Most have a lot of baggage.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DoubleO7

Aug 21, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    If you meet a gal you are interested in, I advise checking her Facebook friends list. If relationships are shown, you can check out her family members.

4. Brettj3876

Brettj3876 Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    Haha same way. I ran into my ex's dad like a year after we broke up. He goes on about the new bf not being able to find his way out of a wet paper bag Lol

Dave_in_AZ, D.Tibbitt, bzinger and 3 others Thank this.
  5. DoubleO7

Aug 21, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Maybe you need to consider seeing her sister???

Dave_in_AZ, D.Tibbitt, bzinger and 4 others Thank this.
  6. Brettj3876

Brettj3876 Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    That would be a 300 Lb cop Lol.

7. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Nice to see some similar experiences here !
    And yep things are against the man in my opinion.

8. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    Reminds me of rodeo sex. Mount up. Tell her she's almost as good as her sister. See how long till she bucks you off. LOL

9. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Oh, ten dash four, I had a blast with my ex's family. She had 5 brothers, and made family gatherings worth attending. My late ex MIL was the sweetest person, too bad that didn't translate to her youngest daughter. Then there was the sister in law. More than once it was quiet all the way home, and turning in the driveway, she'd say, "I saw you looking at Carols axx", and it was couch time for me. Wasn't all bad, just towards the end, like most, she sure got ugly. Defense mechanism maybe, but in the end, it was the late great good ol' Jerry Reed that hit it spot on,,

10. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    1) make sure YOUR life insurance policy is paid in full

2) make sure your WILL and Testament are signed and notarized, and filed with your lawyer

3) make sure you are "armed to the teeth", including 4" steel plated body armor

4) then run away

this is one of the most DANGEROUS situations that there can ever be, and if you ever, ever watched ANY cop tv show, you will hear the cops saying THEY DO NOT LIKE responding to them as THE COPS very often get assaulted or even killed...

stay at a distance, and maybe dial...9-1-1..?????

Gearjammin' Penguin and bzinger Thank this.
  11. Tug Toy

Tug Toy Road Train Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Corn field
    Learned that lesson at 19. Argument with the girlfriend. I had to move her out of my way in the hallway she was blocking to leave the second floor apartment. Literally just moved her to the side as I went by her. Cops were waiting down stairs. I told them exactly what happed and I went to jail.

Told my wife of 25 years when we meet, I’m not going to fight with you. If it starts I’m leaving and you can find me at work or the bar when you want to have a conversation like an adult.
    Never been a problem with her I and don’t expect it to be. Not saying it’s never been tested.....

Homeless people squabbling in the street? What ever? I’ll be on my way. Those people got NO self control and no self respect, there not going to Learn it from me today?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.