Domestic fights.

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by TripleSix, Mar 13, 2021.

1. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Road Train Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Portales, NM
    Took another break on it. But I do have a couple of ovals running around a mesa that I could run some decent freight on. Of course I'm also looking into a larger place for the sole purpose of getting a little crazier with the distance. Stack up my supply of well cars with double stacks and slowly add some various, modern day GEVO's and EMD wide bodies to the roster. Can't get furloughed from my own imaginary railroad

AModelCat Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DoubleO7

DoubleO7 Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    I prefer HO scale. The larger size allows fo more detail. I still prefer sweet, pink panty pie over model railroading.

4. bentstrider83

Dec 26, 2011
    Portales, NM
    And then the peanut gallery strikes.

AModelCat Thanks this.
  5. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    My problem was I got into it too young. I didn't have the skillset or the patience to do it well and ended up with a few random buildings and an oval of flat track on a 4x8 sheet. Next go-around I'm going to plan it out a little better. Maybe do a prototype layout of a CP Rail sub in western Canada.

tommymonza and bentstrider83 Thank this.
  6. Michael 247

Michael 247 Heavy Load Member

Nov 20, 2017
    Dublin Va
    Went from Fighting to Toy Trains..Never know where the conversation might go...Never a Dull Day at TTR...LOL

7. slow.rider

slow.rider Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    When you call the cops, you're calling the cops only on the guy. The nazi female gets a free pass.

8. slow.rider

slow.rider Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    Spamming fake news isn't pro American ideology. If you don't want to get deleted, don't post stuff that isn't true.

That being said, quitting Facebook years ago is one of the best moves I made in a long time, although it had nothing to do with politics. Social media is steroids for stalkers.

JoeyJunk and bentstrider83 Thank this.
  9. bentstrider83

Dec 26, 2011
    Portales, NM
    Come on now. They prefer to be identified as "Model Trains". Toys are those things that have little detail put into them at the factory. But they are good for blowing up with Black Cats!!

Lumper Humper, JoeyJunk and Dockbumper Thank this.
  10. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    A few years back, one of the young drivers at TTR got fired for drinking on his 34, and I believe he was in a motel. His mistake? He had posted his company name, his location and his adult beverage on TTR, and got dime dropped.

I tell drivers all the time, “Keep your business YOUR business.”

11. Dockbumper

Dockbumper Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2020
    Yup........Truck Drivers are an intelligent bunch! Lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.