Don’t work for j.b. Hunt

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by TGarrie383, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I noticed you replied to each one.....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ewill71

ewill71 Heavy Load Member

Oct 3, 2011
    mcgregor tx
    wicked wizard and mule driver thanks for the comments, that lone ranger was trying to keep arguing with me about how bad JB was, Almost every comment from him was about the pay difference between jb and crete. He is a recruiter for crete and he wants our drivers and future drivers to go there. I am glad to see other people saying good things, I thought I was alone for a minute.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
  4. Lone Ranger 13

Lone Ranger 13 Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Asheville, NC
    It's not nice to insult people ewill. You sure do spend a lot of your time defending JB. If JB is good why do u care if I tell people to go read Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop. And read what other people have to say about JB. It's not about me ewill . It's about JB HUNT.

5. FueltankHank

FueltankHank Light Load Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Murfreesboro, TN
    he is Timothy S. and recruits for crete mon-fri 8-4

6. Saddletramp1200

Saddletramp1200 Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Houston Texas,USA
    I make fun of him. Trainer for J.B. 23 years. Never bent a bumper. My Brother in Law. Mike C. My truck uses more diesel. The Company don't make it's self. It's fun to see a person go from Shy, to Trucker.
    Hey Mike, I wish you much coolness! And get something with a set of Alcoa rims.

7. starvintrucker

starvintrucker Light Load Member

Aug 1, 2012
    A. Prolonged periods of sleep depravation causes seizures.
    B. Large companies don't give a rat's glutes about YOU. They care about their bottom line.
    C. You wrecked the truck. That's all they care about.
    D. You allowed them to "force" you to break the rules on getting enough sleep, which of course led to C.
    E. Everyone with any experience knows to stay the hell away from those clowns because of their "bait and switch" policies.
    That said, I feel bad for you bud. I hope you're able to land a good trucking job that doesn't require you to break the rules.

8. ewill71

ewill71 Heavy Load Member

Oct 3, 2011
    mcgregor tx

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.