Don't be stupid

Discussion in 'John Christner' started by napoleon solo, Jul 4, 2008.

1. napoleon solo

napoleon solo Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2008
    naperville,Illinois
    They're banking on you never finishing out the lease....Remember they have the freight, that means they can put you in the hole anytime they want, usually near the end of the lease they starve you.

scottied67 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. napoleon solo

Jul 2, 2008
    naperville,Illinois
    The only one blowing smoke is you........What errors can you possibly point out with your 1 year in trucking? :biggrin_25523:
    You're just another helpless victim that can't stand to hear the truth. There's always someone out there that would rather live in denial.
    I think you should take a look at yourself then you'd find out you are the one who's making someone else's truck payments for them not me. You ignore that the next time you stop to pay $649.00 for diesel fuel, don't forget your truck payment this week.....You're the one who has alot to try an ignore, Not me....You're just looking for some other idiot in the same boat as you!!!!!
    Well it's not me. Next you'll say you're not a driver for JCT but a recruiter right??? Yeah right, whatever; Remember this then, to write-off your laptop it has to used for business purposes only not arguing with 'Napoleon Solo'.
    Now there's a Smokey fact fer ya!!!!!!

James j and scottied67 Thank this.
  4. pawpaw

pawpaw Medium Load Member

Apr 7, 2008
    Milan, NM
    Well, napoleon, you continue to prove that the only reason you are here is because a couple of companies didn't want a perfect driver like you. After all you have a perfect 21 year driving history and never did anything wrong. You always treated your company(ies) with the utmost respect and was driver of the year at least 20 of those 21 years. cough, gag, choke. YOu are like others on hear who can spout fertilizer but won't even tell your background. And 21 years doesn't buy you an expert title. One learns most from total life experience not just one part of it. You have stated so many things on here that are supposedly fact and expect people to buy it because you have 21 years experience. Bull! The error of many of your "facts" have been pointed out. You are just a ranting hatemonger who cannot back up your statements, other than to say, "I have 21 years and you only 1."

And as for JCT, if you had really read things you would see that I do not drive or work for them. I don't like their plan and intend on buying my own truck to lease on where I want. I in fact am going to be driving for another company. So until you learn to read and come out from behind your self-righteous, know-it-all attittude and bring real basis for your statements, you are not worth bothering with.

5. napoleon solo

Jul 2, 2008
    naperville,Illinois
    Ok maybe it's not my place to tell people certain things, Maybe I should just let people 'CRASH & BURN' on their own........But I can't help it; watching all these new drivers get taken advantage of.......I know it hurts to point out to them they're headed down a DEAD-END Street with no turnaround, but it also hurts me because I have to work for less money and get bounced around the system like a rubber ball, because why pay me the big bucks when not only can they find some fresh student to do it cheaper but LEASE THEM THE TRUCK AND HAVE THEM PAY FOR IT.......ALONG WITH THE REST OF THEIR BILLS.
    Don't worry though, I'm not the type that will say I told you so.

6. napoleon solo

Jul 2, 2008
    naperville,Illinois
    Now the truth finally comes out. You're frustrated with 'PERFECTION' OOpps sorry about that, HATEMONGER? Hatemonger of what? STUPID PEOPLE?
    OK, GUILTY........And I don't expect people to buy anything, Stupid people can crash & burn on their own as you already seem to have done.........And my know it all attitude took years and alot of hard work to acoomplish; So until you get to my level and out of debt, if you don't like it that I speak the truth, you need to get the fkkk over it.

7. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007

You are including items that are considerd the cost of doing business. Those would be present if you had the cash to buy the truck up front. You would be paying for fuel, maintenance and so forth.

Using your costing, NO company would ever be in business. I understand the costs associated and have over 20 years of accounting.

pawpaw Thanks this.
  8. pawpaw

Apr 7, 2008
    Milan, NM
    Well said. Several of these folks want to be owner operators and want the company to cover all their costs as if they were company drivers. It is like with Prime's lease -- the driver is basically renting office space or a storefront from which to conduct business. That is why I have said many times, many in this industry are not cut out to be business owners yet this is one industry that makes it so easy for a person to take that plunge. Then when the individual fails, they want to blame the company and come on here and throw out information that they have no factual basis for.

Kabar Thanks this.
  9. pawpaw

Apr 7, 2008
    Milan, NM
    fertilizer, fertilizer, fertilizer

10. truckermario

truckermario Road Train Member

Sep 24, 2006
    Perfection, huh? Show me a video of you walking on water, then.:biggrin_25510:

BTW, you've earned a spot on my ignore list, as if that means anything to you. You seem to be really good at bouncing the ball back to another person without giving any clarity or answering any questions. The burden of proof lies on you, so quit redirecting. And you talking about your "level" only shows us your arrogance, like everybody else around you is subhuman or something and you're the only perfect being in the whole galaxy. Yeah good luck talking to God with that attitude.

11. CMoore2004

CMoore2004 Road Train Member

Nov 2, 2007
    OTR
    I have, right here at Roehl. Says he's making good money, too, and has the title to his truck.

skyviper73 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.