DONT RUIN YOUR LIFE BY INVOLVING YOURSELF OR LOVDED ONE WITH THIS COMPANY

Discussion in 'TWT' started by michelle123, Jul 18, 2016.

1. teamkelly

teamkelly Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2015
    38,000 pounds of bananas is the usual weight . We hauled many of those loads for TWT when we drove for them.
    Fire started between the driver side drives, I know, I was there trying to get driver to pull over! He kept driving with smoke billowing out. I don't know what he told her, but I bet someone is lying. Daddy drive XXX into its firey grave, he should be thanking God we called TWT and told them to get him to pull over NOW!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2016
    Reason for edit: Removed truck number
    NavigatorWife and Blu_Ogre Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. teamkelly

teamkelly Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2015
    We are willing to testify being that we were there and HE PUT MY LIFE AT RISK driving with smoke billowing out and refused to pull over.

4. teamkelly

teamkelly Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2015
    There was no sheriff there. This person ought to write fiction stories. If there had been a cop around they would have pulled him over.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    Reason for edit: Facts
  5. Roberts450

Roberts450 Road Train Member

Feb 6, 2016
    Wow caught the tractor brakes of fire. That takes talent, then again I met one of our (JJW) new drivers for a trailer swap yesterday and in the 15 minutes I talked with him and educated him on how to properly drop the loaded self squatting pneumatic trailers we have I hurt my brains. Granted he was a little bit older of a gentleman and it was only his second solo run with us, but I now know why we are getting automatics and cam systems in the trucks. My head dang near fell off from it shaking so much.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    NavigatorWife, Blu_Ogre and teamkelly Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.