Don't stay with Pam

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Hollywood01, Apr 16, 2015.

1. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Yeah,... like heading to the poor house or something like that maybe

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. freebirdusa

freebirdusa Light Load Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Thomaston ga
    Good answer Meltom. Where do these guys think they are going to go after a year of experience? Walmart?? Well..Get in a three year line or longer.

4. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    PAM hired and trained me in 2006, they always claimed to be a STARTER company, my trainer had 22 years experience, good guy, taught me a lot.
    I should have left after my first year, for more cpm. I stayed there for 2, Norma the driver liaison even pulled my work record and recommended a better job pulling piggyback Petes out of Brownstown.
    I moved here to Crete for more cents per mile. But, I learned a lot at PAM.

5. kid_cardiac

kid_cardiac Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Florida
    I started with PAM in March 2008, knowing they were a starter company. After my year was up, I stayed...for three additional years. All I did was wait for 1) These guys to really tick me off, and/or 2) A better opportunity. Living in Florida, though, the opportunities were pretty limited.

But they ticked me off to the point of no return and I found another job at the same time. So it all worked out in the end. I have no regrets going there, considering the choices I had to start with (PAM, CRST, or Swift).

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.