DOT Audit

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by LogsRus, Jun 14, 2007.

1. NightWind

NightWind Road Train Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    Hey
    Well I have total faith that it will be as perfect as humanly possible. :biggrin_25514:We all know that you are a perfectionist and I bet the DOT will see that. Don't let it get you down. We are all rooting for you :biggrin_2559:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ruggrat007

ruggrat007 <strong>Ms. Diplomacy</strong>

May 30, 2007
    So. Louisiana
    Calm down logs, I know how fired up you get. Take a deep breath. It's just a difficult time for you all around. Keep it separated, and as anal as you are about things I am most confident you've got this thing licked! :yes2557:

4. LogsRus

LogsRus Log it Legal

Nov 23, 2006
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Yeah I get fired up alright :). Not really fired up, but rather nervous about things and well I just want a "good job" and well a small bonus so I can get me a new car:biggrin_25526: so I can leave this state for a minute! Anyhow
    Thanks for the encouragment, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

Today was pretty laxed, they only found I think 4 or 5 drivers in the wrong out of 200 on the random drug /alcohol screens so far. That's not bad. Which we tell our drivers everytime they take one it must be logged. Now most don't log it and their main concern is they are in the same city & state and "if" they did log it on line 4 would it have caused a violation?
    I am sure the 5 they got me on would not have really caused a violation and you know I might challenge that when they tell me about it. Cause most I did check it would not have caused a violation, anyhow that's me thinking again!

So today was actually pretty boring. Now Monday and Tuesday is egg shells as they will be doing my logs all day! 27 drivers full month to audit!

5. Lucky142

Lucky142 <strong>"Give A Hoot"</strong>

Jun 19, 2007
    Spokane, WA - USA
    Logs, you are going to do just fine, and if it is not as good as you expect then just let me know and I will move in next door. I have big shoulders.:biggrin_25526: and Keep Smiling!

6. LogsRus

LogsRus Log it Legal

Nov 23, 2006
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Typical male moves in on the women when they are upset:biggrin_25523:

To funny,, you are a sweet guy though (you are a guy, right?) and I am sure it will turn out fine. If I am positive though the worst usually happens. If I am negative everything "Usually" turns out just fine. So I am expecting to flunk this grade :yes2557:

Just the system being all messed up and just getting back on track is what killed me this time.

Thanks again for the support:biggrin_25520:

7. ruggrat007

May 30, 2007
    So. Louisiana
    What state ARE you in just out of curiosity? Well, come Mon I will be rooting for you. Like I said you'll beat 'em into submission if you have to.

8. LogsRus

LogsRus Log it Legal

Nov 23, 2006
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Indianapolis, Indiana

9. ruggrat007

May 30, 2007
    So. Louisiana
    I knew there was a reason for the way you act!!!!!!!!!:biggrin_2551:LOL You are going to need a break after all this.

10. LogsRus

LogsRus Log it Legal

Nov 23, 2006
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Oh you have your opinion about us "HOOSIERS"? Hoseurdaddy?

Wow so Hoosier act very kind and generous and sweet right?:biggrin_25512:

11. Lucky142

Lucky142 <strong>"Give A Hoot"</strong>

Jun 19, 2007
    Spokane, WA - USA
    Now, I am not going to complain, but consider, I didn't show up on your door step :biggrin_25519:with the single read rose just to move in!

Yep, last time I checked I was all male. My only true love is my computer right now. Someday that will change, as long as the world keeps turning.

You will do ok! Just hang in there.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.