Dot Line Transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by delilah, May 8, 2009.

1. jlind

jlind Heavy Load Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Nature coast, Fl.
    They must really have gone down hill then, we worked there back in 2002/03 running back and forth between NJ and Ca, picked up a set every wed in NJ out to city of industry, dropped, got two more and back to NJ, 5 days per round, 2 off at home and .44 mile, not so bad for us.
    Oh well, times are a changing.....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pkingd47

pkingd47 Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2011
    my kids are currently driving for quest, started out first 2 weeks good miles 6000+ now last 3 weeks 4400 mi. be care full there. also dispatch does not care kids had to drop load in seattle then pick up 200 mi away, the drop point was not open so kids had to wait then missed pick up so all they got was 200 mi. we drove expidited and had simalar problems with con-way they were bought out by panther.

4. jessejames2885

jessejames2885 Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2012
    i also did a lease with dot-line and i now have a lawyer, if you have any input about dot-line , PM me. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
  5. j3411

j3411 Medium Load Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Buckner, Il
    With all the information out there on just this forum (not to mention other sources). Why would anyone ever "rent" their job with anyone?

On this particular thread alone we see drivers who supposedly have some time behind the wheel believing for even a second that they are the chosen ones. They are the ones that are going to be a "owner operator" by leasing their equipment.

Buck up to YOUR mistake and move on. Wiser I would think.

These companies have been doing this sort of thing since before I was driving. If it didn't hold water legally, they would have quit long ago. If they didn't make money at it they would have quit even before that.

6. ch62697

ch62697 Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2012
    we worked for them they took all our money put all kinds of lies on my dac report and filled a lawsuit against me for the amount in our escrow

7. roadkillflapjack

roadkillflapjack Bobtail Member

Mar 26, 2014

Currently employed with them and struggling. This carrier will take everything from you. I had to get a different truck from them because of all the maintenance issues with my first truck. They took all the money with it. Maintenance, escrow etc..

hotrod1653 Thanks this.
  8. pamela_craven

pamela_craven Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2014
    Hahira, Georgia
    Thank God me and my husband never went here .. We were just before fixing to go do a Lease with these People.. Something in my head was telling me not to do that and so I continued searching others VERY CAREFULLY these people were BURNING our phones up EVERYDAY sometimes even 2-3 times a day... I said heck with it we went out bought us a truck of our own ( PAID IN FULL ) ( MINE ) lol and we are leased on with a DAM good company now... I see why with all of these different posts from different people they were burning up our phones trying to get more in to RIP OFF!!

9. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    ....wow they are certainly getting brave .....poop always floats to the surface ....take em to court ,make em pay for ykur lawyer and you ,and court cost and intrest and make up some kind of self serving policy of yours that they violated

10. TNTLOVE

TNTLOVE Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2014
    If you are looking for dedicated lanes and to be home two days out the week is. A good company to run for.if you run from Fontana to Pennsylvania every week that's good mileage there and back so why would you have a problem making money

Randy Mead Thanks this.
  11. TNTLOVE

TNTLOVE Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2014
    they are coming tried to get me my husband to drive as a teAm with everything being said offering is a dedicated lane with two days off.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.