Dot Line Transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by delilah, May 8, 2009.

1. GHOSTRIDER13

GHOSTRIDER13 Bobtail Member

Aug 7, 2014
    Cat City Calif
    I would like more info. Back in 2017 a friend of mine who is owner operator for Dot line. So when I came a bird with him .... I signed a $5,000 sign on bonus in a few months went by and I inquired about the sign on bonus the recruiter at that time Dan was his name tell me they don't want none of that anymore I mean I signed it wouldn't that be a breach of contract.?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GHOSTRIDER13

Aug 7, 2014
    Cat City Calif
    That will put stuff on Your DAC I don't know who's running the place I thought Scott was but the ladies that work there......professionals where can you go to work as being safety are human resources I run around barefoot not with flip flops on just straight up barefoot but I don't know flip flops is a no no when you're driving your truck.Bs

4. GHOSTRIDER13

Aug 7, 2014
    Cat City Calif
    Well it's been since 2017 are you guys ever going to pay me for my $5,000 sign on bonus are you just going to continue to ruin people's lives.

5. goaldiggers2

goaldiggers2 Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2021
    I'm sorry all good drivers, but this a big problem. GHOSTRIDER13 went from a bad drug test to not paying a sign on bonus. I sure do hope I'm missing something, but until clowns like this are weeded out, the screwings will continue. I am not a trucker, but I appreciate all and know how much you mean to each and every business (including my own), but to read posts like this, I cannot help wondering if some bad screws like this are not giving all a bad name :(

6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    and you know this how?

7. goaldiggers2

goaldiggers2 Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2021
    I guess you missed the point. I think you have helped me discover the problem. Thank you.

8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    You're welcome!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.