Driver Didn’t Make It

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by mjd4277, Aug 5, 2018.

1. nax

nax Road Train Member

Dec 14, 2016
    seewhatudid.jpg

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Racism is not "foreign names mean foreign people". Racism is "regardless of their origin they're lesser than me". At the very least xenophobia is a much more accurate term. I'm annoyed at the brown drivers that can't speak english, the white drivers that can't speak english, the black drivers that can't speak english, the drivers that barely fit in the drivers seat, and the all around bad drivers. The foreign drivers who can't speak english are just a bit more annoying because you can't communicate why you're frustrated to them.

nax Thanks this.
  4. Swiss Mountain Dog

Swiss Mountain Dog Medium Load Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Texas
    I think the term you're all looking for is "moron". Covers everyone equally without regard to race, nationality, gender, etc etc. For example....

The illegal alien without a driver's license and no insurance who backed into me while I was putting gas in the pick up. Moron.

The redneck bubba who backed into my parked car while I was in the courthouse voting - also without insurance. Moron.

Both equally stupid, equal scofflaws and both equally in need of a boot in unpleasant places. Without regard to skin color, birthplace or education.

5. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    It's both in the ops case though.
    Xenophobe because he hates foreigners.
    Racism because he's categorizing them being foreigners based on looks. I'm assuming skin color as I can see no other way for the op to guess they are a foreigner.

6. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

I'm not calling anyone a racist.

Xenophobe yes.

Racist no.

Feel free to bring up 9.11. I'll counter with the OKC bombing, you know...the bombing done by citizens of this country, an also one of them being former military that is never mentioned nowadays unless their forced to. Or Sandy Hook, Or Columbine, Or random movie theaters shot up just cause. Or hey.,...what about the dc sniper? Another ex-military guy who convinced some young kid to go on a snipping spree in Va, MD, and DC.

Key thing...wasn't foreigners who did any of those but 9/11.

People shot everyday by their fellow citizens. People robbed everyday by their fellow citizens. Yet you don't trust or like foreigners. Gotcha.

Continue the hate...it's really helped the world this long. Meanwhile...I'll be over getting along with my fellow man til he does me wrong then I'll let my rabid rabbits eat their faces.

[​IMG]

The flip flops gave it away. Don't ask me how one can see another drivers footwear while their driving down the road but...

Sirscrapntruckalot - I miss my Atari 2600..Bonus Quote -
    You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. - Gandhi

Socal Xpress, nax and ZVar Thank this.
  7. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    Its not difficult to spot someone from the Middle East.

8. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    I don't know how , cause a lot of
    U. S. born and raised citizens have brown skin.
    Many also wear screw on cowboy hats too.
    So please tell us how you know they're from the Middle East?

9. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Here's a hint. They're truck drivers. Most second generation immigrants are pushed hard by their parents to succeed, and being a truck driver wouldn't fit the bill.

10. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    So by your definition..... A person with brown must be from the Middle East because they're driving a truck??? Lmao.

Lepton1 Thanks this.
  11. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    It's not a hard-and-fast rule but a good bet.

Trucking in Tennessee Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.