Driver Facts worse than DAC

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by dannyb1212000, Jun 13, 2010.

1. dannyb1212000

dannyb1212000 Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2009
    somerset KY
    Last thing then I am letting this thread die. As drivers we all know about DAC, FMRC, and State agencies keeping records on us. Now not only Driver facts but a company that is in dallas tx called Choice Point is keeping driver files. Fed-Ex is using another Texas company that i am researching who is scoring drivers and even if you have a crime expunged and sealed they are still reporting them, even paid a huge fine for doing it but refuse to stop the practice. Right now truck drivers here is who I am certain has their nose stuck up your you know what:

State MVR
    FMRC/Safestat
    DAC
    Choice Point
    Driver Facts
    BTI
    CSA 2010

Not any two of mine match. I am perfect on my state MVR, Safestat, CSA 2010, BTI, yet hace an Incident on my DAC and a couple of companies saying I am a hot head on Driver facts. Even the ones I consider perfect have things wrong them like addresses other data. We need the old USIS back like our fathers drove on owned by the FEDERAL Government, Bill Clinton should have never been allowed by a Republican congress to privitize it because it's a mess now.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Truckers Advocate

Truckers Advocate Light Load Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Did a little digging myself
    Driverfacts.com is registered to:
    Registrant:
    MCP Computers
    1400 N. Kellogg Dr. Suite E
    Anaheim, California 92807
    United States
    MCP Computers is owned by MCP Computers, Inc.
    MCP Computers, Inc.
    1275 N Manassero St
    Anaheim, CA 92807
    (714) 777-0193
    MCP Computers, Inc. is owned by:

Owner DAVID WIDLY (PRES)

Here is more information on MCP Computers, Inc.

Key M C P Computers Inc Financials
    Estimated Annual Sales $1,900,000.0
    Employees At This Location 12
    Employees Total 12

President David Widly

I have not confirmed the following but I believe his full name is;

DAVID LLOYD WIDLY

And yes I have confirmed that Swift is a client of MCP Computers, Inc. but in what capacity is yet to be determined because the company provides more than one service, Quote

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]" MCP Computers provides Information Technology Support and hardware solutions for small businesses who do not have their own internal IT departments.
    We also design and maintain web application solutions for the transportation industry helping them streamline their employment and regulatory information systems."

Here's the link, see for yourself, it's right on their homepage Partial Clients List
    http://www.mcpcomputers.com/

Cooler heads prevail and truck drivers know how to use the internet too, especially if their son is an ICS major, (ICS; Information and Computer Science). Perhaps 3.5 million truck drivers could give this guy a call. Just a thought!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
    dannyb1212000 and truckerdave1970 Thank this.
  4. dannyb1212000

dannyb1212000 Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2009
    somerset KY
    if you ever stop trucking you should join the A-Team or be a private Eye. Good job. More customers that i know use the service are Swift, Knight, Central Ref, and Covenant.

Truckers Advocate Thanks this.
  5. driverdon

driverdon Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Swift is a lowlife scum sucking dog of a company with wienie sucking a//kissers like all them f///ers at the troutdale terminal who can't handle a real job let alone a woman so they have to screw hard working men in the butt

6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Only one company still exists on that report and itself is no longer in existence. This would date to the 1996 time period. Therefore the data itself is not changeable. As far as the company itself was concerned it was Covenant with the famous hearing test in a room with 50 orientation and staffers working on their tests at the same time. That test was a wash. Went home that day. They claim that I am not rehirable but were careful to not include the separation reason etc. So there is nothing there.

Years later I would encounter Covenant when they established a training facility and watched them play at training newbies in their yard (I prefer not to disclose that location for other very good reasons) and figures that they are no better or worse than any truly "Big mega" company of their time. Toss them onto the pile. Nothing against them.

As far as I am concerned, I had other companies which I was far more interested in than one orientation episode of dozens over a life time of trucking. Nothing else existed on this particular report. The drug and alcohol part is not the problem at all. I never had issues with that until I am off the road permanently and involved with pain management years later. (Imagine that...)

All in all I don't think this particular company that thinks they can store and retain data on everyone who drives does a good job of doing so. Because there should have been many companies involved in my records related to trucking. Between the 80's all the way to the late 2000's If Covenant is one of the 15 or so companies linked to this outfit, then it is safe to say that they participate in the reporting.

It is not a complete history of my time out there, good or bad so it's limited to only those 15 companies. And they will never be able to develop my history properly because too much time has passed and many companies no longer exist to partner with them (In other words pay money etc) and submit records.

That's my take on it anyhow. The one outfit who do contain all of my records would be the IRS, Social Security, DOJ, Homeland etc. As does Axicom and a number of others so information is out there. I don't have a problem with it.

7. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    You've really been around. How many companies have you worked for?

8. 4wheelerax

4wheelerax Bobtail Member

Jun 18, 2018

9. 4wheelerax

Jun 18, 2018
    Jim call 877-854-4675 for class action re:ryals

10. 4wheelerax

Jun 18, 2018

11. speedyk

speedyk Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2015
    And yet when I wrote a post about Intelliapp and how they misuse your info and even inform your current employer that you're looking for another job or have left another job, I got a roaring silence.

And BTW they never replied to my request for how they protect and share the information they gather, including your SS# just to apply.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.