driver solution... July 20, 2009

Discussion in 'PAM' started by kkburr73, Jul 14, 2009.

1. channel 19

channel 19 Light Load Member

Mar 31, 2009
    michigan
    how is the freight for pam

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. justin30

justin30 Bobtail Member

May 4, 2009
    nashville,tn
    how much is driver solution going to cost or is it a deal where u sign on with a co & the co will pay it back if u drive with them for so long? How long is the coarse? There is not one in nashville? What are the hours of the class?

4. cowwboy

cowwboy Bobtail Member

Jul 16, 2009
    nashville,tn
    justin30,
    if you go to driversolutionsnetwork it will give you more info. i'm located in nashville also and they told me i would be going to little rock. might be differant or same for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
    justin30 Thanks this.
  5. charmedgirl

charmedgirl Bobtail Member

Jul 22, 2009
    seymour tn
    what other trucking companies work with driver solution and are they only if you pay for the school?

6. jezter5677

jezter5677 Light Load Member

Jun 11, 2009
    I went thru the C-1 in Fort Wayne back in April and was staying at the Travelers Inn instead of the Halmark, and I drive for PAM, and like every other company freight is slow, but starting to pick up. On average I am getting around 2200 miles per week for a full week, and by that I mean if I go home for a couple of days my miles that week are going to be less than the 2200. In the last 2 weeks it has started to pick up, now I don't know if thats because fright is up or my dispatcher is figuring out that if she gets me a load I will run the hell outa it and get there early, but in the last 2 weeks the longest I had to wait for a load is 30 min before I get the message over the qualcomm to go get it.

7. charmedgirl

charmedgirl Bobtail Member

Jul 22, 2009
    seymour tn

what other companies do they go with? Do you have to pay for your school to get with these other companies or can you go with other companies if you use the credit with drivers solutions?

8. whitakerinc

whitakerinc Light Load Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Paragould, Arkansas
    This is strictly my opinion, but I think a lot of the freight picking up your talking about has to do with Obama just saying the economy is leveling out and we should start seeing small steps in the right directions and you know how people are all they need is someone to say it is ok to buy things now. I say that because you say your miles are getting better, so are my dads he was only getting about 2000 miles a week now he is getting between 3500-4000. When the economy goes nuts the first to feel it is the trucking industry, when the economy is getting better the trucking industry is the first to feel it.

9. fat trucker

fat trucker Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Warren, Ohio
    Blood pressure can be 140/90, no higher, been fighting it for years, but with the right medication you'll be fine

10. dman215

dman215 Bobtail Member

Sep 6, 2009
    i am thinking of going to drivers solutions, any more details on this thread

11. portia

portia Bobtail Member

Oct 4, 2009
    lawrenceburg, ky.
    what alternate program? am thinking about going to either pam or usa

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.