driver solution... July 20, 2009

Discussion in 'PAM' started by kkburr73, Jul 14, 2009.

1. portia

portia Bobtail Member

Oct 4, 2009
    lawrenceburg, ky.
    what do you mean not provided more slots and you won't be starting for them? please explain I would like to know about this before I pay out good money on this and change from the nursing industry

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x_nail_driver

x_nail_driver Bobtail Member

Sep 15, 2009
    montpelier va
    you better stay in the nursing industry.. trucking aint what it used to be.. the only reason im going to it is the housing industry has gone to ####!!! now dont get me wrong. trucking aint abad job but its not as stable right now as nursing. wait a year and see whats going on before you make the big leap

4. stormcloud038

stormcloud038 Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2010
    murfreesboro,tn
    Cowboy-----I am in Nasvhille as well and will be going to CI on the 2nd. Are you heading to Litle Rock?

5. hylowa

hylowa Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2010
    rather not say
    looks like i'll be starting the 2nd as well, i was told there are to many people lined up for the 26th. looks like i'll have another week to play wow before im never at my pc again.

6. channel 19

channel 19 Light Load Member

Mar 31, 2009
    michigan
    kk burr how bad is hotel is it worth

7. Kevo The Trucker

Kevo The Trucker Bobtail Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Homewood, IL.
    Ok, so I have a question, I start orientation with PAM on 3/31/2011. I'm experienced but haven't driven a rig since 02/2005. I have taken a refresher course to attain my cdl so I'm going in as a newbie with experience. After my orientation is over, are you saying I'm sent back home on greyhound and then picked up by my trainer at a location near my home? The reason I asked id because I was told by my recruiter would pick me up at the PAM location in North Jackson Ohio.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.