DriveWyze....

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Friday, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    Unfortunately you have probably proven your ability to navigate, therefor you must be punished, while the toothless mofo goes across 80,70,40.

I guess it's a company truck though. My boss has a most excellent customer and is going to have a year round dedicated gig in PA for 8 trucks. I might even go back there and work / rodeo it. Need 5 more guys though. Fly loads. Excellent money though.

91B20H8 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sadwar

sadwar Road Train Member

Jul 8, 2012
    Lockport, IL
    Where at in PA?...

Might be interested...

Roll on...

4. Friday

Friday Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Charlottesville, Va
    Lol as far as it goes for me, they know I can navigate. I navigate myself to the nearest interstate every time out of route or tolls be ######. Especially when I get a load from Cleveland to Philly/Allentown area or back. Suuure, let me tell you about the 80>15 or something ridiculous route. I'll stay on the turnpike.

Haven't heard any complaints from them yet tho

milehunter43 and 91B20H8 Thank this.
  5. 91B20H8

91B20H8 Road Train Member

Oct 17, 2012
    The Heart of the North, Mi
    After running the 95/91/84 loop for a few days I'm reminded of why the Prius driving Libertards are not allowed to own hand-held personal defense items for their own good. It's probably a good thing I don't have a J.Browning designed armament mounted at $7 per shot

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  6. Friday

Friday Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Charlottesville, Va
    So it's not just me? I swear 90% of the really dumb that happens in front of me is done in the Prius

To be very fair to the non liberals that own them, I saw one earlier with one of the most racist / homophobic bumper stickers I've ever seen and I'm not sure how that thing just didn't get its windows broken out every day

91B20H8 Thanks this.
  7. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    No, it's not just you. Couple of weeks ago one of my guys had a Prius do something dumb in front of him and was late reacting, avoiding the accident only by my "watch him, WATCH HIM, WHO'S WHOA WHOA".

Afterwords the trainee asked how I knew what was going to happen. I walked thru the basic scenario, mentioned mirror checks, seeing the whole road, etc and ended with "plus he's driving a Prius. Assume intermodal drivers, prius drivers, and Geo Metro drivers are going to do something very stupid".

8. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Now that you got an amt you could drive and shoot. Only problem is the recoil would shake apart the drive train.

91B20H8 Thanks this.
  9. AM14

AM14 Road Train Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Jefferson Twp. NJ
    That's my deal. You know I run mostly nights. My screen is always off along with ductape on everything that lights up. And the volume is down on the QC cuz I'm sick and tired of getting woke up during the day about some DVIR I supposedly missed since if you run nights you have to send two a day. Just one more thing to get used to I guess.

Friday and milehunter43 Thank this.
  10. Reddot

Reddot Bobtail Member

May 28, 2017
    I turn my volume down at night because of the annoying notification at 3:41 AM saying that I got the latest version of "This week's edition of The Buzz"

Friday, 91B20H8 and Bo Hunt Thank this.
  11. Bo Hunt

Bo Hunt Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Back when I was there the Buzz was watched on my 30...while I was not in truck hehe.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.