driving for entertainers

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by thunderhead_driver, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Demented

Dr Demented Light Load Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Delphi, IN
    It would be perfect if you didn't have to go into Canada!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bittersweet88

Bittersweet88 Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2007
    is going into canada that bad? i went on two runs with my ex and i don't remember it being a big deal. we were prepared for wait at the border, but neither time was too long a wait.

my personal opinion, keeping in mind my very limited experience, i'd rather go to canada than NYC any day! lol

4. hard rider

hard rider Bobtail Member

Jul 5, 2010
    jet me give all you a lil insight in the entertainment hauling.. your just a number with the truck. if your a company driver and when your not on tour you will wit in truck stops for very minimal pay.. take a hard look at the drivers that are on tour most look homeless. when yourtour you can make decent money.when i did it the money i made on tour only caught me up for the money i didnt make on tour.. you will do one offs if your a company driver it might be 1000 mile trips for your bases salary and that averages upon your experience in the bussiness.. most drivers in the bussiness are pompus #####. there doing nothing but backing in some where letting the stage hands unloading them and they go to catering then most likely to sleep.. I worked out.. i ate healthy so i didnt do much with them.. If your a owner operator you better hope they like you because if you sit you make no money when not on tour... And you have no home life at all.. you can bring your family with you.. but now there starting to cut back on the money to pay for motels you couldnt buy a flea bag hotel for the tour pays yous..See if your hauling freight and making decent money and see your family stay there... It is not as glamorous as i thought it would be and i waited 25 for the job...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.