driving for us express

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by tntrucker14, Dec 10, 2010.

1. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    Let's ease up on the back and forth bickering. Answer the OP and move on! :biggrin_25521:

d o g Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dixieworkx

dixieworkx Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2012
    hey kevin3155 i sent you a pm...

4. supremegod

supremegod Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Watch out theres a lot of games being played and us is just like everyone else the games people play and maintenance is really low just watch yourself and always pti. N pt all da da.n time cause drivers well some r very lazy when it comes to that

5. TruckDuo

TruckDuo Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Chicago, IL

Say what ?

NoCoCraig, Brandson and flood Thank this.
  6. Deepdiver88

Deepdiver88 Light Load Member

Feb 6, 2016
    Our CDL School instructor said it's ok to make a paper log as a backup to your e-log - just ensure you do not sign it. If it is not signed it is not a valid legal document and DOT cannot accuse you of running two logs. I like the idea of writing "Training Aide" on top of your paper log pages as well.

7. Deemoore

Deemoore Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2016
    I just finished my truck driving school training for 180 hrs and got my cdls through united truck driving school. I was wondering if I would still have to train after orientation with u.s. express? And I'm also relocating from TN. To IN. To do the local job that required no experience. They said that they would pay me a total of $5,000 relocation pay . first load I'd get a $1,000 and then after 30 days another $1,000 and then at the end of the year the other $3,000 does anybody know how true this is? I have a wife and a 4 month old not trying to be without a place to live ya know? So if anybody knows about this any information would be appreciated

8. Deepdiver88

Deepdiver88 Light Load Member

Feb 6, 2016
    I was looking at that same job/account and spoke with a recruiter about it. Since you are a new CDL holder and recent school grad - you are considered to be an inexperienced driver and would have to go out with a trainer once you complete orientation. Not 100% certain but if memory serves me correctly, their OTR training period is approximately 4 weeks long and they pay $75 a day while in training status.

Deemoore Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.