Driving for Wal Mart....smile 4d camera and Microphone

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by Chewey2, Nov 17, 2016.

1. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Right, I understand where your coming from. However I'm stating that from this case of a wreck. In court a D.A. Would say that the driver was distracted from his use of the cb, he didn't have both hands on the wheel, his radio was up too loud to hear the horn of the pick up. And etc can you see all that? And who was a member of the CIA???? LOL

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BackIsSore

BackIsSore Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    From what I remember though, none of that came to play. The guy in the 150 was blamed entirely for this. He was just taking the truck for a test drive.

4. Rocknroller4

Rocknroller4 Road Train Member

Nov 25, 2015
    Lego drivers.

SHOJim Thanks this.
  5. Rocknroller4

Rocknroller4 Road Train Member

Nov 25, 2015
    Nice rig. Owner op?

6. mike3fan

mike3fan Medium Load Member

Jun 2, 2010
    michigan
    Yep, thanks. It's for sale.

7. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    I had the volume down when I watched it, so I missed all that. Can't always have the volume up when I'm playing around online...

8. Duurtipoker

Duurtipoker Medium Load Member

Nov 3, 2016
    Hagerstown, MD
    We're talking about driver facing cameras. So here, let me put up this video of a cat playing a piano.

Just kidding, I wouldn't actually do that to you. Just making a point....

Ed

9. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012
    So the video I added was to show how a D.A. And or company would say he was detracted. No its not a driver facing camera. But if it was he still would be had in the realm of distracted driving. About 4 or 5 years ago they tried to make that argument abt cb's ccaused distracted driving. Right after they came out with the $3250 fine for non hands free cell phone use

Duurtipoker Thanks this.
  10. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    What else do we have to do?:laughing6:

11. kwk100e

kwk100e Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2017
    speaking as a 30 year plus accident and ticket free veteran thank GOD i will simply say this or give this point for anyone driver, safety, cop,lawyer, managment etc to ponder ever pass a truck and take a look lately? qualcomm elog gpsonboard computer road eye vorad pre pass ezpass rfid chips etc etc all this crap and noise distraction creators all in the drivers sight all a distraction whether you can operate it moving or not its still making noise or lit up its absolutely ridiculous their is so much crap the driver has to contend with other than drive and now lets add cameras to the mix when does it end? when will common sense hiring and training practices take prescedence over trying to dummy proof a truck? after all you pay peanuts you get monkeys!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.