Drug tests?

Discussion in 'Central Refrigerated' started by L84AD8, Oct 21, 2013.

1. L84AD8

L84AD8 Bobtail Member

Oct 21, 2013
    Texas
    Does anyone know if Central Refrig. uses hair tests, I stop smoking pot three months ago, but it might show up on hair test.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Truckin2Eat

Truckin2Eat Medium Load Member

Jul 2, 2013
    GA
    Pee pee..if u dirty don't go just wait I'm not gonna bash or get to talking like a political debate.. just gonna tell u like a grown man don't go wait to make sure u clean simple as that. It's a urine test though first thing in the morning on the first day.

L84AD8 and RightCoast Thank this.
  4. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    They did urine samples when I was there a couple years ago... don't think it has changed since then

L84AD8 Thanks this.
  5. baha

baha Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2013
    ga
    do they still lock you in the room and get your 1st pee/pee of the day?

L84AD8 Thanks this.
  6. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    If its a urine test go to Walgreens and buy an at home test kit for $10 before you go to orientation that way you'll know... If its dirty call them make an excuse as to why you need your orientation pushed back... No biggie... and no I don't work for Central never have nor will... good luck

L84AD8 Thanks this.
  7. Truckin2Eat

Truckin2Eat Medium Load Member

Jul 2, 2013
    GA
    Yea get the cup go in room pee bring out at right temp...just did it September 9 so That's recent on last week with trainer now... Can't get anymore recent for u buddy

L84AD8 and Lady K Thank this.
  8. racerdad

racerdad Light Load Member

Oct 4, 2013
    Burlington, WA
    I just did it Monday Oct 21. No locking in your room to get the first one nonsense happened. I was in Federal Way, first morning was 7am show up at class sign some papers then go to medical facility when it opened at 8 for physical/urine test.

I understand they do randoms too. Good for you to have quit, congrats! Working with a company who has truly random tests oughta help with the motivation to stay quit too.

L84AD8 Thanks this.
  9. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

Yep, been with Central almost three years... Had my initial UDS (urine drug screen), and two randoms so far... One when we at a terminal, and another they had me go to the clinic nearest me (a strip mall that thankfully had enough parking for truck and trailer).

L84AD8 Thanks this.
  10. hmogese

hmogese Bobtail Member

Oct 26, 2013
    Does anyone knw if is standard for all central refrigerated training facilities to use only urine?? I will be goin to the facility in fontana ca..

11. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

For the initial test, yes it was just urine... For the random they did a breathalyzer (for alcohol) too.

L84AD8 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.