DUI with my CDL

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by GIANTS65, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tlock65

tlock65 Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2013
    Washington, Pennsylvania
    Getting caught driving while under suspension for a DUI is bad, but getting caught in a commercial vehicle while suspended for DUI? You must be nuts, dude. Your best bet would be to do what the person above suggested. If you get caught, or worse yet are involved in an accident, you're gonna get put away for a long time. Think about it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    I can't believe people are giving this guy advice on how to get around it. You had a DUI. You're a CDL holder. You should have known better. And the rest of you "helping" him, wow just wow. He's already proven that he does not deserve to have a CDL and he said he will continue to drive after they suspend his license. Either this dude is a troll or the worlds biggest moron or just doesn't care that he attempted to kill someone. That's right. Drunk driving is attempted murder pal. You get behind the wheel while drunk there's a real good chance you can kill someone. I hope they take your #### license forever.

4. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    They will find out and you will lose your license and be out of trucking for good. Good riddance. By the way genius, most companies run your CDL while employed to check for any violations you may have accrued that you haven't said anything about. You know. Like drunk driving. Jesus.

5. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    And you continue to make errors. Stop driving immediately you're putting the rest of us in grave danger.

6. landstar8891

landstar8891 Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2012
    NY NY
    Joe i think you need more hometime..I sometimes think you say things like this to ''stir'' the pot...

He is not CONVICTED.He is only accused..Many people are driving trucks with a DUI ''CONVICTION'' and even a DWI...Joe are you living in the stone ages...??:biggrin_25522:

123456 and mje Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.