Duluth clothing

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by stacks, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Brettj3876

Brettj3876 Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    Haha me too. I go for the regular style boxers not the briefs

Rideandrepair and tarmadilo Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    That’s what I meant, Toughskins, Lol. Yeah Husky size, Nice way of saying Fat!! Lol. Now husky is normal.

homeskillet Thanks this.
  4. Dockbumper

Dockbumper Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2020
    "Husky" is the new "Slim"! Lol. I used to by my son the Toughskins when he was a kid. When I was a kid, my mom would buy me new jeans and put those iron on denim patches on the inside of the knees of the jeans. That was back when we used to play outside in the dirt, ride bikes all day and come home before it got dark. I think most of the kids these days need reinforcement in the seat of their britches from sitting on their ##### in front of the TV and computer all day! We are raising some soft, lazy, poorly educated kids these last couple of generations! Not all.....but way too many.

5. CSTrucking

CSTrucking Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2019
    I used to buy all my work shirts from Duluth years ago then they got way too pricey and I switched to Berne but now they’re getting more well known and the price is going up and stock is getting lower but they do have big and tall and it’s heavy material. As far as pants I always go dickies double knee loose fit work pants and Lee carpenter jeans with the polyester blend so they stretch a little and don’t rip every time you step up on a piece of equipment.

stacks Thanks this.
  6. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    I was speaking to a friend about this thread today. I might give this company a try. This friend reminded me of something important though, be thankful your not buying underwear at the Walmart Pharmacy! I won't decode this any further! :downtown:

stacks and Dockbumper Thank this.
  7. Dockbumper

Dockbumper Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2020
    No further decoding necessary! Lol

stacks Thanks this.
  8. Espressolane

Espressolane Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Just south of the north 40
    Toughskins.....yep. They were fairly inexpensive and lasted. Seems that I was a bit hard on clothes as a youngster.

Levi’s chords, remember those?

stacks Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.