Dumping 200 drivers

Discussion in 'Star Transport IL' started by Zoo Man, Dec 16, 2012.

1. justin8842

justin8842 Light Load Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Waterloo iowa
    Wayne is from ILL and is the asst. police cheif so i heared as for unemployment fight it i did mine and they had no evidence they werent prepared so you will win and i understand where ur coming from the layoffs actually started i july cause me and 5 other drivers were released and as for the truck i only see the 387's on the road

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
    tyler mcmahon Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigtruckin89

bigtruckin89 Light Load Member

Apr 8, 2013
    paterson,new jersey
    i was also out of that two hundred drivers to be let go from star wayne tried to put lates on me that i had got jus starting out with company total b's i jus got my dac report but there's no info about star on there i wanna kno want they put on there

4. tigersroses1

tigersroses1 Light Load Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Rock Island, IL
    You'll never know what Star Transport, Morton IL says on your DAC!! They are very Vague about what they state on a Hireright form and even more vague on the DAC end of it all. The problem that I see with them is there is a clause on the DAC from them that they will only discuss a drivers situation via phone calls, so you will not know what they placed on you unless you get a company to let You in on the whole call thing to find out what Wayne Miller put on your DAC!!
    Peace out.

5. tyler mcmahon

tyler mcmahon Bobtail Member

Aug 15, 2013
    their very pathetic they had 200 or more trucks repo'd since dec 12 and their NOT FIXING ANYTHING PROPERLY

6. tyler mcmahon

Aug 15, 2013
    Call mike hudson 309 634 9554 he's helping me fry em wayne was canned in late april or early may give hime your driver code and he can tell you whats on your backscreen mine is totally blank has been since wayne put me out the truck in tenn last oct

7. justin8842

justin8842 Light Load Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Waterloo iowa
    All you having problems with dac file a rebuttal Star WILL NOT fight it I filed it and everything was removed because star never replied

8. tyler mcmahon

Aug 15, 2013
    i got that cleared up on my own

9. stonestatue

stonestatue Bobtail Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Huntsville, AL
    I drove for Star Transportation eight years ago as a student trainee and had a very negative experience. The driver trainer was a total jerk which I put up with for three weeks hoping to make it the whole month with him. After the third week I couldn't take anymore and demanded to be assigned a new trainer. I discussed this with Ronnie Holland, the boss at the time (still?). I told him that I was encouraged to exceed the speed limit among other things and his response was that you "don't always have to follow the letter of the law". Needless to say I didn't stick around.

10. Benji100

Benji100 Bobtail Member

Apr 15, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    Did you hire on at Star (Nashville)? If so, how are things working out? I'm looking for any info on Star (Nashville) before I apply there. Thanks!

11. tyler mcmahon

Aug 15, 2013
    no it was star from Morton Illinois honestly do not have any info on star from Nashville

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.