e logs and paper

Discussion in 'Gordon' started by NogoJoe, Jan 10, 2013.

1. NogoJoe

NogoJoe Light Load Member

Oct 31, 2011
    is it ok to combine e-logs and paper logs? 2 weeks ago put my truck in for service. get a call to run a local for the day. i get a truck with 1st gen qualcomm so that means i have to run a paper log. get a job next day that requires 19 hrs drive time have 21 hrs in the next 3 days (11:30, 2:45, and 8:45 ) that i s if i get the 8:45 put on that are roll over hrs on the e log. long story short my elog clock doesnt have my paper lo g time deducted. is this a log violation?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    You need to account for every minute you have worked in the 8 day window, regardless of format

4. NogoJoe

NogoJoe Light Load Member

Oct 31, 2011
    what i needed was an edit to my elog . safety/ comp guy at gti pacific said to do a 34. i thought that there has to be a quick way to correct this called the rancho yrd ,the gal there fixed it in 5 mins . the chuckle heads in planing were looking at my elogs showing that i had hrs available when in fact legally i did not. that was the problem

5. coldhardsteel

coldhardsteel Bobtail Member

Jun 14, 2011
    Modesto, ca
    go to a terminal with the paper log and talk to safety. they will ask you for you driver ID and go into the program and they will update your elog for you. jake is the best (lathrop) to get ahold of.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.